valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tomorrow we will be on 12.12.12. Such a combination of three same digits will not happen again until the year 3001, 01.01.01. So, what will you do tomorrow? Play the lottery? Bet at the races? Make a giant party or just turn the page on your calendar like it's just another ordinary day? Just out of curiosity... :smileywink:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is 12.12.12. the end of the Mayan calendar or is that some other date in December? I know we are all meant to die sometime this month but I will be a bit annoyed if it is tomorrow as I have to go to IKEA and I really don't want to spend my last day on Earth shopping for soft furnishings.

well, so tom on the 12-12-12;, i ve my annual interview with my rl boss (the mayor of my village). Now, you ve pointed about the 12-12-12, im sure he choosed the day on purpose and i start to worry that he will say it s my last day as librarian lol....or maybe, he will announce me that he will raise up my salary.....

hehhehhehhe... 

i guess that 12-12-12 will be same as other days for me, i will just meet this boring mayor, that will find any randomly pretext to moan without any relation about my work.. As usual...

i cant wait to be already on the 13th :smileywink:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

well, so tom on the 12-12-12;, i ve my annual interview with my rl boss (the mayor of my village). Now, you ve pointed about the 12-12-12, im sure he choosed the day on purpose and i start to worry that he will say it s my last day as librarian lol....or maybe, he will announce me that he will raise up my salary.....

hehhehhehhe... 

i guess that 12-12-12 will be same as other days for me, i will just meet this boring mayor, that will find any randomly pretext to moan without any relation about my work.. As usual...

i cant wait to be already on the 13th
 :smileywink:

Me too. That's when my birthday is :)

Phil Deakins wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

hehhehhehhe... 

i cant wait to be already on the 13th
 :smileywink:

Me too. That's when my birthday is
:)

rofl :smileyvery-happy:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Well Trinity, the time has come for me to reveal my true identity. Yes, that's right, I am indeed really the Mayor of your village and your boss. And seeing as how you think I am "boring" I will definitely be firing you tomorrow. :matte-motes-big-grin:

Porky Gorky wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Well Trinity, the time has come for me to reveal my true identity. Yes, that's right, I am indeed really the Mayor of your village and your boss. And seeing as how you think I am "boring" I will definitely be firing you tomorrow. :matte-motes-big-grin:

ooops !!!! and now you will know im writing in this forum during my worktime....omg ! im lost !!! 

/me tries to create a diversion : " Can we say we are already the 13th now and wish an happy bday to Phil ????" :smileyembarrassed:

ETA : well you wont mind so if tomorrow i call you Porky ? :smileywink:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Tomorrow we will be
on
Such a combination of
three same digits
will not happen again
until the year
So,
what will you do
tomorrow?
Play
the lottery?
Bet
at the races?
Make a
giant
party
or just
turn the page on
your calendar
it's just another ordinary
day? Just out of curiosity... :smileywink:

I'll be working...but probably take a picture of my phone at 12/12/12 12:12pm. Then later, wonder why I wasted my time and delete the picture...:matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

I'll be spending the day without SL but at the beach and lateron watching some cheesy movies and ordering sushi ... and maybe get some flowers and gifties.

Why?

Tomorrow's our 15th weddding anniversary. :smileyvery-happy:

.... oh phuk, I'm oooold :smileysad:

Conifer Dada wrote:

Surely we only have to wait until 2101 . 01 . 01 for the year, month and day to be the same, not 3001 . 01 . 01. 

That's 900 years less to wait - but still 87 years.  I think I'll just forget the whole thing.

LOL! Blushes and laughs! I KNEW there was something wrong in my post! :D:P Thanks for correcting me Conifer!

@ Kylie and Phil, YAY, happy birthday! 

@ Orca: congratulations and happy anniversary!

@ Porky, may I suggest you buy a lottery ticket too? You could buy the whole Ikea brand and never have to step in one their store anymore. 

@ all, thanks for the replies, you guys made my day!

PS: I think I'll go for lottery too: I'll get a lifetime full sim if I win! :D

Tex Monday wrote:

I'll be working...but probably take a picture of my phone at 12/12/12 12:12pm. Then later, wonder why I wasted my time and delete the picture...:matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

Please Tex, if you do that picture, you have to post  it here. It will be a keeper to show to our kids and grand'children! 

Tex Monday wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Tomorrow we will be
on
Such a combination of
three same digits
will not happen again
until the year
So,
what will you do
tomorrow?
Play
the lottery?
Bet
at the races?
Make a
giant
party
or just
turn the page on
your calendar

is 08:08:08 am

4 hours and 4 minutes and 4 seconds until dooom

if nobody hear from me at that time then you will know the world has ended

or

i be outside in the garden eating my lunch

maybe with some Mayans

i think i will make chikken and mayo sandwiches just in case. or avocado. maybe both

16 wrote:

Tex Monday wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Tomorrow we will be
on
Such a combination of
three same digits
will not happen again
until the year
So,
what will you do
tomorrow?
Play
the lottery?
Bet
at the races?
Make a
giant
party
or just
turn the page on
your calendar

is 08:08:08 am

4 hours and 4 minutes and 4 seconds until dooom

if nobody hear from me at that time then you will know the world has ended

or

maybe with some Mayans

i think i will make chikken and mayo sandwiches just in case. or avocado. maybe both

May I suggest some mojitos, tortillas and enchiladas too? 

valerie Inshan wrote:

16 wrote:

maybe with some Mayans

May I suggest some mojitos, tortillas and enchiladas too? 

yes that be a good idea as well. i will make a feast. some little cakes as well i think

and icecreams on a cone as well. is quite warm outside now. am pretty sure they not want to destroy the world after they had icecream cones. would have to be like really really bad if you dont like icecream on a cone

vanilla i think. with sprinkes. and chocalate flakes as well for them who wants that

am going to be busy this morning getting it all ready. but thats ok. i dont mind saving the world

is not like i had any plans to go shopping for shoes this morning. that be quite difficult to decide really. like go shoe shopping or make lunch and ice cream cones for mayan aliens to stop them from destry the world

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.