How to AR a notecard ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Click help at top page and Click On Report Abuse and ad the creators name to the report and then In the abuse report. Tell them to refer to the notecards UUID. Explain the situation in short detail

In your inventory right click on the notecard and get the UUID (Copy Asset UUID) and paste it into the report

Edit: If you  are unsure of the owner. Right click on the notecard and go to the properties and the creators information will be listed.

Keep in mind that a resident can use a notecard created by somone else. So make sure you are reporting the right person,.

Dilbert Dilweg wrote:

Click help at top page and Click On Report Abuse and ad the creators name to the report and then In the abuse report. Tell them to refer to the notecards UUID. Explain the situation in short detail

In your inventory right click on the notecard and get the UUID (Copy Asset UUID) and paste it into the report

Edit: If you  are unsure of the owner. Right click on the notecard and go to the properties and the creators information will be listed.

Keep in mind that a resident can use a notecard created by somone else. So make sure you are reporting the right person,.

The chances are that such an abuser would use a notecard that someone else created. I wonder if the system keeps info on where we got our inventory items from. Hopefully it does.

Phil Deakins wrote:

Dilbert Dilweg wrote:

The chances are that such an abuser would use a notecard that someone else created. I wonder if the system keeps info on where we got our inventory items from. Hopefully it does.

i got the same notecard LOL

i AR'd the object and it's owner from the notice before i opened it because it was abusive as well and also clicked on  the name on the notice and the owners profile showed up..i used the snapshot  as well and then opened the note card and AR'd the contents  of it and the creator of it as well..

and showed the properties to the notecard..time date my location at the time  and my sim name..even the contents fit in it..plus took the snapshot option there as well..

there will be about a zillion AR's before it's said and done lol

then later when the threats go into action there will be even more..and the sad part is ..this creator put his customers at risk  of future AR's as well..

i hope they become aware of how this person is before it's too late..

in so many words we were told to leave this  certain group or have or names and land and things we create all blacklisted  and we would be called griefers in open chat by his products if we ever got close to one..our names in a database to be spotted out by huds on those things  he named off..

it said a bunch of stuff about the group and group members being grievers and if people don't want their businesses wrecked and sl's and stuff that we had 12 hours to leave it..

something liek that..i'm not reading it right now cause i'm not logged in...but you can see it  on the other side of the street in a thread someone started there if you want the word for word hehehe

i'm not advertising the name or product here that will be doing all ths stuff if it's true..we figure it's what they want us to do..spark us off after we were not even active for the longest time..

we'll just AR whoever when the times comes and we start to see our names getting blasted out in public..

just like it's been getting AR'd for with anyone else that it has been doing this to..

it's why i hope it's owners and users realize the merchant is playing games with their SL..his butt hurt is gonna get them into trouble..

just like RZ's did..

Perrie Juran wrote:

If this thread is any indication, it appears that people in the Greenzone group are being targetted.

it won't be the first or the last time  i'm sure..

and those kinds of threats from this merchant only make the group grow not shrink..but i'm sure they knew that already lol

also that thread i hadn't seen..the one i had seen is on one of the other forums..

thanks for the link to that one =)

Dilbert Dilweg wrote:

Funny. It is doing the exact same thing green zone did lol

excuse me ? how is it doing the exact same thing greenzone did?greenzone picked up on scanners ..

not avatars and blasted an avatars name out in general chat..also greenzones doesn't work from a database for a global banning system that matches up an avatars ip with it's avatar name..

so ya..not sure what you are referring to really..

Ah Dilbert is just mad because during the whole RedZone fiasco he was constantly saying he wasn't using it and never would.  Then one day somebody cammed down at the TP point at his place and low and behold there was a redzone unit clicking away.  He had the sensors turned off so it could only scan things near it (which is why it was at the TP point) and it couldn't be detected by the GreenZone hud at that time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.