How is is possible for an avitar to get pregnant from giving a blow job?

Quenild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My SL sister has been "sterilized", has taken 'birth control pills', has, probably because (in her words) she is a **bleep** and a **bleep** puppet and tried to be careful (i.e. won't **bleep** anyone with an On-Duty or Alpha **bleep**), gotten pregnant at least ten times.  She has aborted the brats each time but ten pregnancies in five months seems a little excessive even witht he so-called 'precautions'.  At no time was she asked if she wanted a pixelated brat, it was assumed that because she was female and a **bleep**, she had to carry some macho males virtual offspring.  The last pregnancy was from a she-male she was giving a blow-job to.

How in the name of anyone's concept of holy is is possible to become pregnant from a blow job?

Is this griefing?  Is she being targeted because she won't bow down to some masculine sense of divine right of procreation, virtual or otherwise?  How does one stop this madness of masculine propriety?  I thought Sl operated under the concept of CONSENT, not you are a female therefore a **bleep** therefor because I am male you must acceed to my desires.

What is next?  RLV capture and play without consent?!  Inquiring minds really want to know.

22 answers to this question

Ohmy, this post takes the cake of the week!!! :smileyvery-happy:

SL is NOT real, nor pregnancy, nor sexual practices, BJ or others. Tell you sister she must:

1. get back on earth and remember it's all pixel roleplay

2. detach any preggy attachments she could have accepted from others

3. mute the griefers and move one

4. disable RLV if she is using a RLV enabled third party viewer

5. get off the keyboard for a while and have a break in real life. :smileyhappy:

• Like 3

It's all virtual. We don't know what attachments, HUD's, etc. were used, so we don't know how she could have gotten pregnant from this. She needs to remove any pregnancy-related HUD's and other attachments she could be wearing. After that, remember that it's JUST virtual; she can ignore it, mute the offenders, make a note in her profile that she will NOT do pregnancy, and move on. No big deal.

• Like 1

I recommend checking the Classifieds for a virtual lawyer to roleplay paternity suits.  You might also seek assistance from the various virtual support groups in Second Life.  The Avatar Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) springs to mind.  http://world.secondlife.com/group/343f6e1e-2ddc-31a2-7825-7f33eb781f6c?lang=en-US  Maybe Women Activists of SL.  http://world.secondlife.com/group/6c268559-f0a9-01fa-3c55-907f2cf6c8c5?lang=en-US  Whatever you do, avoid this group for your particular concern:  Revoke Women's Rights.  http://world.secondlife.com/group/6c268559-f0a9-01fa-3c55-907f2cf6c8c5?lang=en-US  And quite possibly this one too:  Reality Challenged.  http://world.secondlife.com/group/67eaa01d-59e1-1825-ad71-565b876e1f66?lang=en-US

Good luck to you and yours!

• Like 2

To valerie. the smart assed comment was not necessary. I have no preganancy hud and this did not happen in RLV. As to my getting a life, I served in a war that crippled me. How about you? SL is a nice diversion but only takes up two hours a day maximum. Be constructive and quit being a wise ass. BTW, pregnancy DOES happen in SL without all the attachments. I have become celibate as of today.

I'm behind valerie, and I don't think "smart assed" is what she was being at all. She gave some great advice if you could only be bothered to read, and not take it so personally.

NO ONE CAN GET PREGNANT IN SECOND LIFE!!!!!!! With or without a HUD, once detached, once unimagined, baby just goes away. And, even more luckily, no one can catch the range of sexually transmitted diseases in Second Life that they would undoubtedly catch if they were so free and easy with their sexual favours as seems to be the case so often in Second Life. (Although I have seen crabs!!!)

• Like 1

You can't get pregnant in SL.  You can ROLEPLAY pregnancy, and there are any number of devices and props to add to the realism of the roleplay.  But there are NO intrinisic scripting functions or avatar commands in SL to support, er, "real" virtual pregnancy.

Your sister should put "I don't do pregnancy roleplay" in her profile, as another poster suggested.  The next time someone tells her, via chat, IM, or scripted device that she's pregnant, her response should be, "No, *bleep*.  YOU'RE pregnant.  And muted."

Forget all the nonsense about sterilization, birth control, and abortions.  That's just buying into the roleplay.  JUST SAY NO.  It's that simple, really it is.

• Like 1

Quenild wrote:

... but ten pregnancies in five months seems a little excessive ...

Your SL sister should contact with the Guinness World Records Corporate.

Quenild wrote:

... The last pregnancy was from a she-male she was giving a blow-job to.

How in the name of anyone's concept of holy is is possible to become pregnant from a blow job? ...

Perhaps a bug in the LL servers. Open a JIRA :D

• Like 1

i can say for one i have an alt she was at some freebee place just standing ther.. well some guy walked up to me and sprayed some white stuff on me

well i got a pop up saying such and such just got me prego.. that i was having it in 9 days..and i would get helth info every day till born... ok i triped out bad .. due to i was raped in rl and and lost a baby in rl due to i had to abort it due to cancer .. well the only was was to have the baby or abort it ... really who wants to have a baby you dont want liek that for one second why make things to do this to a woman in sl when they got hurt bad in rl mentaly and emotionaly...  maybe some person hacks things in sl then prays on woman .. idk i just know it changed my thoughts on things here in secondlife!!

For a better understanding of how the magic of  "conception" in SL works, a good place to start would be to understand that above all else, the woman makes the total choice if she wants to indulge in the roleplay or not.:heart:

With that being said, the women that choose to roleplay being pregnant, might make use of a fertility HUD so they can add to the realism of their experience.  Even if a woman is pregnant and decides to opt out of this, there is no real need for an "abortion" or something drastic like this because the woman can simply cease to roleplay any further.  

Understand, there is never at any point an actual baby that begins to grow inside the avatar's tummy, either.  The only way this is ever the case, is if again, a woman chooses to go out ahd purchase additional add ons that offer a growing fetus that she can attach and wear inside of her avatar's tummy.  For those looking for that kind of RP, there are loads of creative options to really make the whole experience more realistic.  For those of you who are not wanting to be pregnant - if ever you receive the pop up message that exclaims you are pregnant - do not panic, simply close the message and no harm is done.  

For an in-depth guide on the whole magic of SL Baby Making and how it progresses, I recommend you read through 

The SL Pregnancy Handbook: Having your Baby

You can grab a FREE copy here  . . .

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NEW-May-2016-The-SL-Pregnancy-Handbook-Having-Your-Baby-Free-Gift-version/9138297

Best wishes!

This post is already old but for those who don't believe it... YES, it is possible to get pregnant in SL by that Alpha "male part" thing. I got this issue just once. NO, you will not have a big belly growing in your avatar like a RL pregnancy. Being SL if you want to keep it you may buy the belly and the baby at the marketplace or wherever you want since it's still your decision if you want to go along with the roleplay. This pregnancy will last 9 days and if you don't want the baby you must abort it or it will be too late. ¿What will happen then? you have to either choose to keep it and pay like 2k L$, you may ignore the message but then you will get problems while rezzing some things or either textures in SL and if you either way try to abort it, a tag will appear in your avi saying that you refused it. The best way to avoid this issues is to ask the owner of the "male part" to turn off said option.

• Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.