Important Decision

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At the recent meeting of the 'Forum Committee', I, Phil Deakins, was unanimously elected to the post of forum 'Jiggly Boob Examiner and Evaluator' (JBEE), starting immediately. Would all those who would like to have an examination and evaluation please contact me to arrange an appointment.

At the recent meeting of the 'Forum Committee', I, Phil Deakins, was unanimously elected to the post of forum 'Jiggly Boob Examiner and Evaluator' (JBEE), starting immediately. Would all those who would like to have an examination and evaluation please contact me to arrange an appointment.

Marianne Little wrote:

And eh, I barely know how to post on my own feed (I forget I have it) is there an instruction how to post on that feed?

to post on the feed (using Firestorm), simply click the snapshot button at the bottom and make sure the tab that says "Profile" is highlighted. Then take the snapshot and voila!! Instant fame and fortune...

And I think Phil wants to do his examinations inworld....girls, get those physics out...IT'S SHOWTIME!!!

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

ETA: That I'd like to apply for a job as your quality control assistant, if it's available....

Phil Deakins wrote:

If you're content with only one jiggling boob, Snugs is probably available.

fembots.jpg

Phil Deakins wrote:

Your first appointments have arrived.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Phil Deakins wrote:

If you're content with only one jiggling boob, Snugs is probably available.

Earlier today, I heard about that lol. It came up when a friend and I discovered perpetual motion - her boobs simply wouldn't stop bouncing even though she was standing perfectly still. It made me feel dizzy because my head was going up and down in sync.

Perrie Juran wrote:

fembots.jpg

Phil Deakins wrote:

Your first appointments have arrived.

Under those fluff balls, I imagine it will be impossible to examine and evaluate the bounce. Please ask them to come back minus the fluff.

Tex Monday wrote:

Marianne Little wrote:

And eh, I barely know how to post on my own feed (I forget I have it) is there an instruction how to post on that feed?

to post on the feed (using Firestorm), simply click the snapshot button at the bottom and make sure the tab that says "Profile" is highlighted. Then take the snapshot and voila!! Instant fame and fortune...

And I think Phil wants to do his examinations
inworld
....girls, get those physics out...
IT'S SHOWTIME!!!

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

ETA: That I'd like to apply for a job as your quality control assistant, if it's available....

But, but... I know I can get a picture on my feed, but how can I get it in with the cool tuesday gang? It shows on my feed, but no one clicks through all female avatar names every tuesday to see if they posted something? It has to be some group or something? Tags?

Phil Deakins wrote:

Tex Monday wrote:

I'll need to see how intensive the work is before I decide whether or not to take on staff
:)

Every executive needs a secretary/personal assistant - my qualifications:

*I'm a redhead

*Excellent typing skills

*I'm a redhead

*Organized and efficient

*I'm  a redhead

*Not great at making coffee but can brew stellar tea

Did I mention I'm a redhead? ;)

Phil Deakins wrote:

There are no "violations". There are quality evaluations, that's all.

Men don't come into - not even to conduct the examinations. Except me, of course, but I'm a world-renowned expert on the subject. I'm not your average Tom, Dick or Harry.

By their very nature, moobs are a violation :smileyvery-happy:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Phil Deakins wrote:

There are no "violations". There are quality evaluations, that's all.

Men don't come into - not even to conduct the examinations. Except me, of course, but I'm a world-renowned expert on the subject. I'm not your average Tom, Dick or Harry.

By their very nature, moobs are a violation :smileyvery-happy:

They're also the result of irresistible cuisine, as evidenced by my ex-husband and his kitchen savvy wife. If I thought it would work for me, I'd eat more of my own cooking.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Phil Deakins wrote:

Tex Monday wrote:

I'll need to see how intensive the work is before I decide whether or not to take on staff

*I'm a redhead

*Excellent typing skills

*I'm a redhead

*Organized and efficient

*I'm  a redhead

Did I mention I'm a redhead?
;)

I'd be careful before I'd hire Czari for this position Phil.

She might deem many of the boobies not worthy of your attention before you ever got to see them and send the girls away.

On the other hand, having Czari pre-screen them might save you from some nightmares.

Oh, and Czari, what color are your nipples?  You left that information out of your resume.

Marianne,

Those on your friends list follow you automatically.  However, if your friends are not avid feeders, they will not see what you post.  I have just clicked to follow you so I can see your stuff on my Following tab.  All you need is two 'loves' to end up on the Trending tab and you can love yourself. :)

Perrie Juran wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Phil Deakins wrote:

Tex Monday wrote:

*I'm a redhead

*Excellent typing skills

*I'm a redhead

*Organized and efficient

*I'm  a redhead

Did I mention I'm a redhead?
;)

I'd be careful before I'd hire Czari for this position Phil.

She might deem many of the boobies not worthy of your attention before you ever got to see them and send the girls away.

On the other hand, having Czari pre-screen them might save you from some nightmares.

Oh, and Czari, what color are your nipples?  You left that information out of your resume.

*Slaps the little green man into next year*

Sweetly of course :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

long descent.jpg

Dillon Levenque wrote:

I knew you'd do something like that. I was just wondering how it would be expressed. :-) He'll be fine as long as he remembers to deploy the shield when he begins to drop out of orbit.

it was a long long long long fall

Dillon Levenque wrote:

I knew you'd do something like that. I was just wondering how it would be expressed. :-) He'll be fine as long as he remembers to deploy the shield when he begins to drop out of orbit.

I make every effort to promote truth in advertising about redheads, I really do.  I even have a pick in my profile.  I'm thinking maybe I should staple something to my forehead, like one of those medication inserts, "Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this med" or something similar.  But some people just have to find out the hard way. *Sighs*

@Perrie - Did you enjoy the trip and anything interesting happening over there in next year? ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.