All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Plus he supports free speech. 😁 *goes on a roadside micro parcel buying spree, because you just never know* 😂
  3. Club Fusion is now Hiring DJ's and Host. We are open from 1pm slt - 10pm slt. Please apply here - https://linktr.ee/slfusion Responses will not be answered to this ad - please apply at the link above. Any questions contact Jakobe Marques in world. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SLEEZYWOOD/44/74/2000 - LM to the club
  4. Which has nothing to do with the present conversation. The sun is shiny too, unless it's cloudy or nightime. Tilia has not been removed from any Linden Lab chart yet. And there have been no titles listed since last August for the LL management chart. There are no titles for the Second Life management either. Does this mean Second Life is sold too?
  5. In the U.S. case. Everyone wanted to point fingers at everyone else, when everyone at all levels was to blame.. hehehe I'm not sure what went on in other countries, but ya, living paper rich, in debt up to the ears, was the in thing in the U.S.. If you used cash you were out of style.. lol
  6. Here's a possible story the scars could tell to anyone who @Clem Marques meets that doesn't "like" the scars: 1. I got these scars before I met you; I have a life besides my relationship with you. 2. Do me a favor, and treat me in such a way that I do not end up with more scars.
  7. Are you using the body in the correct mode? Are you using the applier skins in the Maitreya hud or a BOM skin layer? There are a lot of things you may be doing incorrectly that may be causing you problems. Can you show a picture of your avatar with the feet and clothing issues?
  8. I keep doing things like that I saw the top post and got stuck in.
  9. ..neither word was in previous posts..? Oh, I see "talking" in my post, several posts above!
  10. It makes sense that Tilia would be removed from the Org chart the minute it is officially a "separate company".
  11. In the middle of FF Quest. In pretty dress from Clover Dezno.
  12. But it's SMART if people in the UK do it! So Sayeth the Zal!
  13. my feet stick straight out and the foot shapes dont work. no matter if i click on t hem i have been on this avatar for almost a week. To the point where Im thnking of getting a different body. Its not just the feet, my clothes dont work either. The hud sometimes works for alphas only. Other than that its a lot of money spent on nothing. I have both lara and lara x
  14. I was pointing out, gently, that you were being just a tad bit pedantic. Sorry!
  15. I don't have access to my older photos and recordings since I'm on a new pc in the hospital. I did find this old recording from over 15 years on my old youtube channel. We were doing a mock up interview about whether SL was a game or not. He said no and at that time I said yes. We tried to do this for hours and kept messing up so finally I gave up and said let's just do it and post it even though it's a big blooper. Had trouble hearing his voice. The original video is still there but this version I have tried to re-master. It's not the best and there is noise and humming but at least his voice is audible. We had fun doing this. Miss him so much! We had a lot of fun together. We also cried together. We fought too. But most importantly we loved together and each other. I'm actually embarrassed how stupid I sounded back then. Yes, I said real life back then because everyone did. Script was right and I was obviously wrong in this very funny and poorly done mock up interview about whether Second Life is a game or not.
  16. That' sounds sorta similar to the stacking of triple A mortgages on top of B mortgages that caused the 2008 banking crisis.. hehehe
  17. Sorry, but as I said, the company associations meant nothing because they were inconsistent all along. And after August 2023, there were NO company associations listed. I blame this on the web page designer, who probably was never told who belonged to what company. Probably a gig worker hired for one week. Tilia employees are STILL Tilia employees until the final papers are signed, and then they will be Thunes employees, no longer part of Linden Lab. But until then Tilia exists as does their employees. Once Thunes owns Tilia they will change their name to Thunes, also called rebranding. And Thunes gains a shiny new office in San Francisco, only their second office in the States so far. I am sorry Love is so confused by images that he thinks it's a cartoon for kids.
  18. Style info on Flickr
  1. Load more activity