All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I know, i'm just trying to portray how big of a scope this change really is.
  3. I don't think it's a minority but just as the Child Avatars will have to follow new rules so will those families that are on Adult land. If they want to continue to RP with Child Avatars they will need to live on G or M rated land. If the land is non sexual then they won't have an issues moving to new land or they just won't be able to RP on their land.
  4. Some of these people seem to live in a very isolated bubble of second life and are completely unaware of how big communities like the SL kids community and another worried party, the anime avatar community actually are.
  5. * MarkLand * 1024 sqm Square Land with Lovely View for Rent or for Sale in Linji * 351 prims * MarkLand is offering this Square Land with Lovely View for sale or rent, in the continent of Satori. The plot has a capacity of 351 prims and full land rights are included. You can either buy it through the 'About land' window or rent it by paying the rent box that is in the corner. Premium membership is not necessary for renting, free members are welcome. Come and see it now: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Linji/49/143/61 1024 sqm 351 prims * MarkLand * Second Life Land Sales and Land Rentals MarkLand has been in the Second Life land business for over ten years and offers excellent customer service and support. We have a wide range of land options available for sale or rent, currently from TINY 16 sqm parcels to 8192 sqm, including some great roadside parcels. Whether you're looking for a small residential parcel or a larger one for a commercial business, MarkLand has something for you, with competitive pricing and a variety of terrains to enhance your Second Life experience. Residential, Commercial, Skyboxes, GTFO, Drivers of SL, Furries, Aura, DFS, Farms and Breedables welcome. Whenever you're in the market for land, be sure to check out MarkLand. We're confident that you'll find the perfect piece of land for your needs. Visit the MarkLand office: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Demorgan/236/147/50 for the latest list of available land, which is updated daily.
  6. Anything using highlight.js should have it.
  7. I'm finding it interesting that many people here call the children community a minority, while they've never been to adoption centers, schools, sport clubs, recreational areas, or even consider that any of these kids have any sl relatives; (parents, aunts, nieces, school friends, teachers) of whom a lot live on none sexual, adult areas of land.
  8. Well I feel bad for those that have Zooby. Now they can't use Zooby at all which also affects those creators that created clothes and accessories for the body. That's a shame.
  9. Which ones have said they are quitting? Not doubting you, just curious as to which ones I should buy before their creators close their stores.
  10. Not with many skin creators quitting the platform or refusing to make new products for the child av community. It's just not worth it.
  11. SL and any other virtual world will always have an uphill battle against the incentive structure that shapes its user demographics. Virtual worlds always attract those who want to act on desires that would get them executed or imprisoned in real life. It was like that back then, and it is like that now.
  12. Today
  13. News included Xeroxes of notes. L E A K S (reference to the Pentago Papers)
  14. I can hear gestures from others without an issue. I can also hear sounds just fine along with media, but not my own gestures.
  15. Is the LCC still doing topless cruises? Seems to me I still see notices about them. Not that I've ever taken part. Nonono. >.>
  16. Not in SL. If I wanted to adopt a child I´d do that in RL.
  17. I learned mine from my step-dad. All before middle school, too.
  1. Load more activity