All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. OMG, I was just looking in my inventory and someone sent me a new Anvil Drop. Thank you - ̗̀ღ ƒσχχє ღ , I really do appreciate it.. I only wish I would have been in SL and seen it sooner so that I could say Thank Sou sooner
  3. I'm ok with acting but I do have to be in the right head space for it. If I am shopping but also thinking of what I am going to make for dinner, its a bit of a bother to switch gears and do their roleplay. A quick thank you for a compliment is fine but if more involved then that it becomes more challenging.
  4. I don't have a problem with the RP at all or people coming to SL to live whatever they want to live.. It's just not for me and the SL that I wish to live as well.. If it's a compliment, I will say thank you very much, because I do think it's rude not saying thank you to someone that does pay a compliment.. It's only common courtesy to thank them, I believe.. That or if they are asking a question or for some sort of information or something a long those lines.. But if I see something like a /me line like, wonders if the nice lady would like to talk. Ya, I'm not going to answer. It's feels too much like being part of a play for me or some acting role and I'm just not good at acting and it makes me uncomfy.. hehehe
  5. Thanks for posting the key statements @brodiac90 they were more helpful than watching that whole mess.
  6. Not everybody is on Discord and though I have it, I don't care for it and find it inconvenient. I would wish they included it in the viewer like FS used to have IRC a few years ago. It didn't go through the SL servers if I remember so wouldn't be recorded by them afaik.
  7. Here is a generalized guide on machinima and snapshots. https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Snapshot_and_machinima_policy
  8. Hello, I'm very new to selling my pictures and I would like to know if there are any rights I should know of? I just show them in my gallery by now. I appreciate every hint I can get from you.
  9. Well, I hope that creators of modesty layers are a bit more creative when making the underwear design, to make something that looks like it would suit a child. The design LL showed is just a guide to what the modesty layer needs to cover. Designers could make all sorts of cute underwear, it would not need to be in that style.
  10. Yes that's the main area I been working on the no answering. It would be such a time saver instead of having to spend 10 minutes or more telling them I am just not interested.
  11. I think the original plan was to have one that could never be removed under any circumstances, but they've kind of had to push that back when people pointed out the technical issues of this. The language very much went from 30th June is the deadline (and that is still technically true while it's in the documents) to talking about educating people and using BOM and alphas as temporary solutions and 'we don't have a concrete time line but we'll update you as soon as it's no longer an option.' I get the impression they're going to migrate everyone to using skin modesty layers while they work on something more permanent in the background. I think if LL wants that to happen then they're going to need to make their own heavily protected and coded child avatars. They could make three, one for toddlers, one for prepubescent children and one for teenagers, all with the relevant modesty layers. That would be a good idea.
  12. Not if you do all your important chatting on Discord. I won't define "important".
  13. Never mind the potential uproar should residents become aware of how everything they say and do even in IM is recorded. Anything you say or do may be used against you in a Court of Lindens
  14. Well there's that, but also if LL were ever to fully reveal the extent of these "internal tools", and the granularity of data points available, then they wouldn't be able to continue to use "ignorance as a defence" when responding to any other types of incident or complaint. "Physician, heal thyself," comes to mind.
  15. I just can't quit bring myself to not answering back yet though I'm trying to work on it. Guessing I just been trained too well to answer when spoken to regardless of who it is.
  16. The main thing for me is when getting a random IM.. Like i said, if I went into their environment it's one thing.. but just walking down main street in public.. that's another.. But ya, I don't see to many child avatars really..Let alone, most don't talk to me like they are in character as well as other kinds of themed avatars.. But sometimes it does and most of those times, I don't answer back..
  17. First you'd need to find someone who actually wants to see them
  18. I'm trying to export some animations for Second Life using a custom built animation rig and the export script from this page, however when I go to export, it gives me an error message, code 551. // Error: file: G:/Personal Projects/SL/scripts/Maya_BVH_Export_Bento_Project.mel line 551: No object matches name: mHandMiddle2Left // Error: file: G:/Personal Projects/SL/scripts/Maya_BVH_Export_Bento_Project.mel line 551: Object 'mHandMiddle2Left' not found. I have checked, and the joint exists on this skeleton, and it hadn't occurred with my previous test exports. Is it possible to request for help on this?
  19. The thread has been devolving into a case of Solution A: Yeah but... Solution B: Yeah but... Solution C : Yeah but...
  20. At first, I wondered if they meant "alpha" too. but after the meeting it's pretty clear its only about the skin here. It means when a skin maker is in photoshop adding a underwear/modesty layer to the skin, you can't make the underwear layer mostly transparent so that you can see what's under the underwear, I would assume this also means can't be like lace, that would have lots of holes.
  21. The point that was made to you is that you choose to sail near to what you think is the edge even though you don't have to. It's entirely your choice. If you come a cropper because of it, you brought it on yourself, and you'd have no cause for complaint. I honestly don't understand anyone's thinking who insists on being borderline just because they want to - except for the forum drama maybe, which is what I think this thread is all about.
  1. Load more activity