Direct Delivery Feedback

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even when I tried to buy something in my own store and indeed get the item inworld, the transition history kept showing it's not delivered.....

Even that I've been charged by the marketplace as a customer, I can't get my payment back as a merchant. Because the record shows it's not delivered...

:matte-motes-crying::matte-motes-crying::matte-motes-crying:

Hey Super, you're right - I just ordered one of your items (and it is a DD item) - but no delivery. It's hanging in "being delivered" state.

Edited: Just got it.

Edited again:

I got it, BUT the Order History still says it is "Being Delivered" so something isn't working properly. Please check your transactions and see if it is showing "Being Delivered". This was one of your free items, so no money is lost. If this were one of your revenue items, the customer "me" has received it, but I wonder if "you" the Merchant have been paid.

Thank you Arwen, my transiton history is just the same as you said, showing "being delivered". 

During the past 3 days, I have tried to buy some non-free itmes in my own store and have already been charged by marketplace, but the payment never got received by my store. Neither can I get any payments from other customer's purchases.

It seems to be a big problem.

Yes, this is a problem.

I think it requires a JIRA (and probably a support ticket as well). If you do a JIRA, be sure to include screenshots of your transactions (I always blur customer names to protect their privacy). If you post the JIRA link back here, I will certainly add my comments to it.

FYI: over an hour after the transaction has been done and item received by me, the order history still shows it as "being delivered", so it isn't updating even if "lag" or slow MP is taken into consideration.

Yes, it is a bit of a problem.

Either they must release the stale transactions so they run to completion, or they must be rolled back. I guess rollback is safer as the link to what shall be delivered is porbably broken.

Will make a support ticket and see if they manage to fix it.

• 7 months later...

Merchant Outbox does not work with any viewer, I just get the white and red circle indication i canot send or transfer anything to the merchants folder.  How is this resolved , will the be a resolve , i see alot of unanswered posts, and no responces from linden labs on these issues, yet many videos on how to use and transfer ones items to the market place converting from magic box to  the merchant folder. How can this be accomplished when it appears as if it is built on a house of cards and lacks any responce or solutions from those promoting such a failed system.

Always make sure you log into the Marketplace Merchant Home Page .. and it's best if you open and view the "Manage Listings" page too. Once you're logged in and have a current page of your Listings displayed .. then try and start your SL Viewer and open the Merchant Outbox.

Apparently the Viewer looks to see if you are logged in at the moment before it will open and initialize the Merchant Outbox. If all else fails, log out of everything including the Marketplace website .. and that means actually click the "Log Out" link at the top of the web page .. then close every program you have running and reboot. The after restarting, log into the Marketplace first, open the Manage Listings page .. and then log into your SL Viewer and try opening the Merchant Outbox.

There are known issues with specific Viewers on specific operating systems (such as Linux for example) but the above steps seem to be the most frutiful when trying to get the Merchant Outbox to open and initialize.

Wow

I have tried all these things before this post and  to try them all again after your reply.  It  seem quite obvious and evident  that perhaps it may be true that SL merchant folder is build on a house of cards and perhaps all should be leary of entrusting such fragile oe delicate system to the market place..this I dunno 

• 10 months later...

hello ,,, 

i need help , im really stuck 

i  cant drag any item to marchent outbox 

i buy the delivery bear and i have the receive item but still the marchent box is closed and told me that i have to open store , i have already store :( 

i uninstall the viewer and i download it manytimes , but still the marchent is not working 

i did everything and still not working 

also the magic box is not working , i cant edit any of my item also all my item is not appearing in my store 

can nyone explain to me everything in details please , i did everything and it is not working :( :(

please help me :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.