Sign in to follow this  

Direct Delivery Feedback

I received the bear with no issues.  However, my Merchant Outbox still has not opened up for me to drag items to it.  It still says I need to open a store.  (??)

@Marcus,  did it automatically associate your store or did you have to drag items in to get it to associate? I'm still waiting for it to activate and i've relogged twice. ^^  I'm very impatient! lol

Took me a while to figure out where the Received Items were, I was looking for a system folder! :P

But yeah, it's all the way at the bottom. I did not crash. Using Exodus.

I took the folder our of received items.. but it's still there, the words received items, I hope that gets changed.

I already hid my library long time ago, hope I can do the same with this, or at least have it look like all the other folders with the SL logo on them :)

Howdy, Sera.  I bought the free direct delivery bear.  My received items folder appeared and there was the bear.  I then tried to check my outbox folder.  It would not work.  I relogged...and there it was.  But...it automatically associate with my store.

thanks Marcus :)  I'll just have to try to be patient, i'm guessing it's taking time for the system to associate all the stores and whatnot.  I got the bear a little while ago.  Maybe time for another relog...

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Where is the outbox folder, under the received items thing?

In the LL Viewer 3, it is under "Me"--> "Merchant Outbox"

Hmmm...problem #1

I'm trying to delete some things out of the Unassociated Items section and I keep getting this error message:

"

So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back!

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly."

Then, I have to go back to the very first and start over again...

Looks like it will allow me to delete if I do them one or two at a time.  Any more than that...and it gives me that stupid message.  Ugh...I have 85 to delete now.

Do a test delivery first.  Make sure it goes through to your received items folder.  Go to one of your listings under Manage Listings and click the "Actions" button.  Go down to "Test Delivery" and click that.  Then check to make sure your item arrived in the received items folder.  If they all do...then yes...you can delete the magic box.

So they give us a 2 month deadline (shorter if you have free sample to give away) and right now the DD merchants folder will not allow me to deliver my items to it from my inventory - more than frustrating !!!!

^L^

Lasher Oh wrote:

So they give us a 2 month deadline (shorter if you have free sample to give away) and right now the DD merchants folder will not allow me to deliver my items to it from my inventory - more than frustrating !!!!

^L^

Howdy, Lasher

I know of several merchants whose outboxes aren't working either.  I'm not sure what's going on.  Mine started working after I ordered and got the direct delivery bear in my received items folder and relogged.  MY problem now is that I can't delete the items in my unassociated items list. 

Marcus Hancroft wrote:

Lasher Oh wrote:

^L^

Howdy, Lasher

I know of several merchants whose outboxes aren't working either.  I'm not sure what's going on.  Mine started working after I ordered and got the direct delivery bear in my received items folder and relogged.  MY problem now is that I can't delete the items in my unassociated items list. 

I agree with this. Mine only started working after I got the bear.