And the Oscar goes to....

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

DQ Darwin wrote:

OMG Val, I have a problem!!!! I think I ate to much at Hippie's breakfast. I hope I can still fit one of my gowns tonight. I am on the treadmill now.....you have any ideas or tips, cries look at me......

PlumpDee.jpg

OMG Dee!  /me sends Dee some diet pills, and a trainer!  Quick Dee!  Almost time to get in that gown!

Peace!

• Like 1

Rift 1.jpg

My new job as a DPS Cleric in Telara has kept me occupied and busy these days. As with any low level member of the clergy, I can't afford good garbs and I've been wearing hand me down pants from higher level clerics. Anyway, Vigil the messenger, has given me a day off today so I took this opportunity to visit Val's red Carpet Oscar photoshoot.

Oscar swan_009.jpg

Here is me in Jessica Rabbit's outfit in latex version.

Oscar swan_001.jpg

And here is me in my most priced Bjork wardrobe! I look so good in this, Joan Rivers will have to think hard to come up with a good malignant pun!

• Like 4

Willow Danube wrote:

Rift 1.jpg

My new job as a DPS Cleric in Telara has kept me occupied and busy these days. As with any low level member of the clergy, I can't afford good garbs and I've been wearing hand me down pants from higher level clerics. Anyway, Vigil the messenger, has given me a day off today so I took this opportunity to visit Val's red Carpet Oscar photoshoot.

Oscar swan_009.jpg

Here is me in Jessica Rabbit's outfit in latex version.

Oscar swan_001.jpg

And here is me in my most priced Bjork wardrobe! I look so good in this, Joan Rivers will have to think hard to come up with a good malignant pun!

WOW!  And as Wildcat would say!  "Meow!"

Peace!

• Like 1

Limonella Sorbet wrote:

Sacha Baron Cohen tried to spill
Bisquick
on me!

It's OK...I saw that spill, and I ate it all up. They were happy they didn't have to clean the carpet.

I snuck in to see Uggie. Just a glimpse, he's the real star. But the anti canine factions in the Academy will never nominate a four legged actor!

Clar Oscar dog looks sm.png

I climbed up here for a better view. Well a nice lady said "Hello little doggy, do you want to be on camera too?" So I got ON the camera.

Oh, Uggie. The things I do for you.

Clar Oscar dog on camera sm.png

May the best actor win.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.