And the Oscar goes to....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One week to go before the Academy Awards will be given in LA. Time to show your glamorous outfits ladies and gentlemen. A decor has been set for you to take your best pics and post them here! Please f

I did make it over there earlier :matte-motes-little-laugh: I'm hoping my internet has a better day tomorrow so I can have a little more fun with it lol. ETA ~ /me wonders how she ended up replying

This one was fun, thanks  

This is my favorite photo of you so far. Love the shoes. Remember when I said your photo was almost the perfect combination of cute and sexy in the Vanity thread? Strike the word almost. This is perfect.

@Cinnamon, beautiful matching dress in cinnamon. I like your red hair better for this photo.

@Lia, If you ask nicely, I'll return your shoes. She took her shoes off at threw them at me for making a joke of an adult nature at the Oscar's red carpet. What can I say? When I'm around a beautiful woman, I get nervous and start telling jokes.

@Val, blonde hair works for your alt. Sexy.

@Marianne, ty for the link to Tokyo Rose. I did buy a mesh jacket there.

Randall Ahren wrote:

This is my favorite photo of you so far. Love the shoes. Remember when I said your photo was
almost
the perfect combination of cute and sexy in the Vanity thread? Strike the word almost. This is perfect.

@Cinnamon, beautiful matching dress in cinnamon. I like your red hair better for this photo.

@Lia, If you ask nicely, I'll return your shoes. She took her shoes off at threw them at me for making a joke of an adult nature at the Oscar's red carpet. What can I say? When I'm around a beautiful woman, I get nervous and start telling jokes.

@Val, blonde hair works for your alt. Sexy.

@Marianne, ty for the link to Tokyo Rose. I did buy a mesh jacket there.

So this should be my choice for the Oscars instead of the gold?

Thank you :)

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Am I too late?  Hope not - RL has kept me busy, but I had just enough time to dress up and do a little posing.  Thank you Caiobella for the help with hair editing!!!!!  I couldn't decide whether to remain a redhead or go darker - so here are both options.

Snapshot1_003.jpg

Snapshot1_015.jpg

My favorite dress! :heart: You look stunning, although now I'll have to rethink what to wear for the group shot :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.