And the Oscar goes to....

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Was great to see you all, loved tryin to keep up with all the new pictures being posted here. After I left your shoot, I went home, turned off the lights, and nervously waited for Maddy to notice her shoes were missing :smileyvery-happy: 

I noticed, now it's your turn to detect what's missing.

Glad you could pop over from the alternate universe of Telar to visit us for a few moments. Nice dresses. I prefer the one in red.

@Kylie, thanks for posting the group photos. Sorry I missed the group shoot. It looks like it was a lot of fun.

@Limonella, beuatiful shot. I like the red flower in your hair. It matches both your lipstick and your dress.

@Clarissa, I didn't know you were a furry.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Was great to see you all, loved tryin to keep up with all the new pictures being posted here. After I left your shoot, I went home, turned off the lights, and nervously waited for Maddy to notice her shoes were missing :smileyvery-happy: 

I noticed, now it's your turn to detect what's missing.

Damn my horrible attention to details! :matte-motes-sour:

All kidding aside, was
great
to see you there, you are definitely the best looking Oscar I've ever seen. (and I do so love the oscar shoes (yes, the connection is just now dawning on me) thank you :smileyvery-happy::matte-motes-kiss:)

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Lia Abbot wrote:

Sorry Charlotte. I'm a miserable old bat. I like Ben Stiller a lot

Oh, I highly doubt you are! You have nothing to apologize for :heart:

I hate to burst your bubble here Charolotte, but Lia really is a miserable old bat, and a dirty one too. That makes her excellent company.

Thank so much to all of you for making this thread a real blast! You were all so beautiful, glamourous, creative, funny and kind! Let me hug you all dearly! And, being French, I can't end by anything than this:

AND THE OSCAR GOES TO.... JEAN DUJARDIN !!!!

the-artist-affiche.jpg

THANK YOU ALL !!! :heart::heart::heart:

thankyou.jpg

• Like 2

Madeleine Masters wrote:

I hate to burst your bubble here Charolotte, but Lila really is a miserable old bat, and a dirty one too. That makes her excellent company.

1. I happen to know that you actually do enjoy bursting bubbles (ask Snugs about dishwashing time) and

2. When you say someone is a miserable old dirty bat, it somehow comes out as a compliment :) 

p.s. throwing all the china into the yard at sprinkler hour and dumping tide all over them does not count as washing the dishes, nice try though.

tako Absent wrote:

After hours of photographing all you gorgeous ladies and handsome gentlemen i deserve an after party. Here i come! hehe;)

Wow, you clean up well. Love the way your ear rings match the color in your dress. The phrase that springs to mind is understated elegance. You really should spend more time on this side of the camera.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Lia Abbot wrote:

Sorry Charlotte. I'm a miserable old bat. I like Ben Stiller a lot

Oh, I highly doubt you are! You have nothing to apologize for :heart:

I hate to burst your bubble here Charolotte, but Lia really is a miserable old bat, and a dirty one too. That makes her excellent company.

Oh Maddy! I knew you'd stick up for me!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.