And the Oscar goes to....

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Marianne, you look great as a guy,and I want a tux like yours!

@Menos, I don't have any bread on me, about a Snickers candy bar? /hands it to you.

@Saraya, you look very good as a red head, perhaps better than as a blonde.

@Tako, you're a pretty hot looking photographer.

@Anna, very nice. I like this dress better.

ps: thought you might find this blog post interesting at New World Notes: Celebrate Oscars in SL with Rebel Hope's Latest Mesh Gown. It's a beautiful gown.

• Like 1

I was nominated for Most Stubbornly Clinging To Viewer 1.

mel oscar 2 sm.png

And... I won!

Just look how the Oscar actually pierces through my gown. Could namby-pamby Viewer 3 do that?

I ask you.

mel oscar 4 sm.png

(You can't see it, but I'm wearing viewer 1 prim feet sandals. Woohoo!)

Thank you for a fun thread and for the excellent photo backdrop. I am giving out the LM to others, I hope you don't mind!

• Like 5

Sooo many nice dresses!!! Randall, you must visit Bare Rose, they have several male outfits in mesh. http://barerose.xeraweb.com/index2.php?lastcount=0&category=37

The pants was a bit short, but I edited up the shoes. I tried on a demo for a 599 suit in mesh, and they had too short pants too. You get a lot at Bare Rose, ties in 3 colors and vests in 3 colors, all that for 190 L.

Anna Ermintrood wrote:

Thank you Valerie hugs you back :heart: I had so much fun taking pictures that I had to go back and take some more with a new dress of course :smileyhappy:
Snapshot_007.png

Love, love, love this dress, Anna...mind saying where it's from?

• Like 1

Cinn, true stars are ALWAYS late. That's how you know they are really ones. Can you imagine Monroe or Taylor being punctual? Muaaah! You look absolutely stunning, either red or black hair. And that dress! Woohoo! Gorgeous! I'd give you 10 kudos if I could! Thanks for making it to this thread, it would have been uncomplete without you. :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.