who is my problem?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

in 2 weeks and in sl game my avatar and more avatars i cane only rezzing rezzing and rezzing my clothes my skin my shape? and ouestion? who is my problem? We have the problem with the voices that are all stuck in the game now and this is the case, I will not pay again for this game is only dramatic :( :( :(

If at least one accessory does not load completely on your avatar, nothing will and you're basically stuck as a cloud, forever.

You would think by now Linden Lab would have had this figured out by now, if this is indeed the issue. I doubt that it has to do wtih the persons router, connection or anything like that when things like this happen all the time to me and others.

Setekh Ichtama wrote:

Sometimes you can't just change your outfit until all parts are loaded.

That 's why every time when you log in you have to open your inventory, type something in search there and wait fetching all your items till the last one. If you inventory is no fully loaded you do nothing else. If you use the official viewer, opening the recent tab in your inventory, works same way.

It is free to play Second Life, unless you choose to shop or own/rent land.

Try setting home somewhere less crowded, or going to an empty sim, and see if your avatar loads better there. I am guessing you are logging into a hub. 

The hubs are a good place to get out of quickly. :)

LoveAngeL Lyre wrote:

Setekh Ichtama wrote:

That 's why every time when you log in you have to open your inventory, type something in search there and wait fetching all your items till the last one. If you inventory is no fully loaded you do nothing else. If you use the official viewer, opening the recent tab in your inventory, works same way.

I use the official viewer and don't have to do these things. Haven't had to since several versions back.

When I get clouded, I just rebake. Sometimes I change an item or two. If it won't load, I -do- find lowering camera range down to 64 and putting very few items in my camera view, then rebaking - helps.

As to OP's language skills. We might just be seeing the fallout of the loss of google translate. People have to muddle through a foreign language a lot more manually now - and English is a very hard language to deal with if its not your native tongue. Given that SL is international, we really shouldn't be getting so harsh on people when it looks like they're not native-English speakers. Save 'grammar policing' for the native English speakers that still can't string a sentence together. ;)

Mewp

ok, what i have found is that tatto layer items can totally bung up the ability for you to rez properly, be partially ruthed, not able ot change shirts.

So, for me , i just remove the offending tattoo layer and readd it, the server has som serious bugs around baking the image.

And yes, its amazing that they have not fixed this issue yet, since i get ruthed or partially ruth multiple times a day, ie basically anytime i log in, and if a sim times me out, then i am really in wonderful shape after :)

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

LoveAngeL Lyre wrote:

Setekh Ichtama wrote:

I use the official viewer and don't have to do these things. Haven't had to since several versions back.

When I get clouded, I just rebake. Sometimes I change an item or two. If it won't load, I -do- find lowering camera range down to 64 and putting very few items in my camera view, then rebaking - helps.

My inventory has about 15,500 items. If i don't do that or at least if i don't open the recent tab of inventory never i have more than 10,800 items loaded even i am online 2 hours. If i open the Recent tab it takes usually about 15-20 secs for my inventory to be fully loaded. In Phoenix again, same happens with the difference that inventory takes much longer time to be loaded.

Two quick points...

1 Being a cloud

I never used to bother making outfit folders but need them most days now as I often get told by friends that my outfit has not changed.  What I do is type "gth 3000" to go up to 3000 metres (or any other quiet altitude) and hover, go into the Advanced menu and do a Character Test for female (which sends you back to a default state), and then put my outfit on afresh.  It's worked every time.

2 Slow inventory loading

Not sure why this works but a friend taught me this trick two years ago and it still works: open your Inventory and type the vowels in isolation into the search bar within it. Typing "a", then "e", then "i" etc really does seem to speed it up although it occasionally is too much for something or other and I crash.

LoveAngeL Lyre wrote:

My inventory has about 15,500 items. If i don't do that or at least if i don't open the recent tab of inventory never i have more than 10,800 items loaded even i am online 2 hours. If i open the Recent tab it takes usually about 15-20 secs for my inventory to be fully loaded. In Phoenix again, same happens with the difference that inventory takes much longer time to be loaded.

I have a, considerably larger, inventory count than this and I rarely ever have to do this. In fact the only time I have was a few months back when sl was just being a pain and I had recently done a fresh install. Now when I manually clear cache(I do often, habit, and I never, ever use the "clear" buttons and whatnot within the viewer, they're ineffective) sometimes my inventory loads a little slow. But that's not surprising. The inventory is huge and it's recreating files I deleted by clearing cache, it's going to take a bit longer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.