Celestiall

Sy Beck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's my once every 60 or 90 day check in to see if they have cleaned this place up or not, and to see if there is anything exciting going on  - - Vampires!  People seem to be in an uproar over vampires?  or something like that?

But yes, I do realize that if you are not here daily - that you meet troll qualifications. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my once every 60 or 90 day check in to see if they have cleaned this place up or not, and to see if there is anything exciting going on  - - Vampires!  People seem to be in an uproar over vampires?  or something like that?

But yes, I do realize that if you are not here daily - that you meet troll qualifications. 

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Welcome back! I had no idea people were getting banned o.0

I didn't see the articles which caused it either.

That's our Dres, always fighting the good fight!

Thank you!    

I kind of expected Dres to reply to my "be careful" warning, but what I did not expect was his gallant and immediate reaction, which ultimately led to a full-on effort by many, to get me reinstated. 

I've sent Dres a PM on the SLum, and have yet to see or hear from him.  I can only hope that his account is safe and intact. 

I'm intact... can't say the same thing for my brain, though.  It's been a long, hard, emotionally trying day for me in RL... I can't tell you how pleased I am to be able to come home to such great news.

As far as what I did, it was only what I would hope someone would do for me, should something so unfortunate befall me.  My contribution was quite small when compared to the cumulative, considerable effort and sacrifice made by so many others.  That this is true, is a testament to the level of respect and appreciation you have garnered during your participation here.

There's more I'd like to say, unfortunately, this post took the last of my emotional energy to write.  So I will go get some sleep now and come back rested with my guns blazing... I have a feeling I'll need them.

...Dres

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Welcome back! I had no idea people were getting banned o.0

I didn't see the articles which caused it either.

That's our Dres, always fighting the good fight!

Thank you!    

I kind of expected Dres to reply to my "be careful" warning, but what I did not expect was his gallant and immediate reaction, which ultimately led to a full-on effort by many, to get me reinstated. 

I've sent Dres a PM on the SLum, and have yet to see or hear from him.  I can only hope that his account is safe and intact. 

I'm intact... can't say the same thing for my brain, though.  It's been a long, hard, emotionally trying day for me in RL... I can't tell you how pleased I am to be able to come home to such great news.

As far as what I did, it was only what I would hope someone would do for me, should something so unfortunate befall me.  My contribution was quite small when compared to the cumulative, considerable effort and sacrifice made by so many others.  That this is true, is a testament to the level of respect and appreciation you have garnered during your participation here.

There's more I'd like to say, unfortunately, this post took the last of my emotional energy to write.  So I will go get some sleep now and come back rested with my guns blazing... I have a feeling I'll need them.

...Dres

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Void Singer wrote:

You can come sit next to me Del.... I missed the origins too.

I'll PM the both of you. I think  I still have a copy of the original post.

Ah, you're smarter than me Dillion!  I almost posted a detailed descriptiong of what happened here...just seconds ago.  Then hesitated.... *laughing*    

I'm at work, and can't linger here in the forums, but will also send PMs to Del and Void later when I get home.   

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Void Singer wrote:

You can come sit next to me Del.... I missed the origins too.

I'll PM the both of you. I think  I still have a copy of the original post.

Ah, you're smarter than me Dillion!  I almost posted a detailed descriptiong of what happened here...just seconds ago.  Then hesitated.... *laughing*    

I'm at work, and can't linger here in the forums, but will also send PMs to Del and Void later when I get home.   

Darnit, Celestiall that would have generated a tea-spitting moment for me!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.