How has your look changed over the years?

Harper Beresford

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sl face.jpg

It was very funny to do ^^

in 2007 i wasn't really fashion ... a pure newbie with LL hair lol
in 2008, i begin to do some effort, i exhib some Art, i have tattoo, i'm a bad girl ^^
in 2009, i begin my fashion blog, the changement is radical, i'm pretty :)
in 2010, i continue ^^ i'm glam !
in 2011, i'm so sexy !!

in 4 years soon 5, i have changed 3 times of computer, the quality of photo is here :)

Over the Years 2011.jpg

I tend to stay faithful to one skin and shape over time, but I updated to an editable shape a few years ago to be able to do things like tweak my ass for a system skirt or adjust my height for 1920s Berlin.  Now, with makeup tattoos, I don't need to have a boatload of different skins for different looks, unless I want a radical change of ethnicity or species.

Peace, Harper

Ceera 2005 vs 2008.JPG

An early comparison, above.

New Ceera - 5-10-2009.JPG

Upgraded my vixen form in 2009, and this is stil pretty much my default form today.

Ceera

In early 2011 I was gifted with a new Human skin, and tweaked my Human appearance a bit. But I don't use my Human form very often.

I have 80-90 different forms, though, just for my main avatar. Ceera is a shapeshifter, able to become anything from a tiny brown puppy to a huge red dragon. Anthro dogs, wolves and foxes are my most common choices, but I also have forms as an otter, anthro dragon, an anthro phoenix (bird), equines, cats, and bunnies, as well as non-anthro forms like wolves, foxes, dogs, a centaur, horse, foxtaur, and that tiny brown puppy.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.