Songs you hate to admit that you actually like

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say this one..i can't post the video because there is a slight bit of nudity in it but it's really short..

i think it's that  girl from the transformers before they switched her to this new one..but i'm not certain..

it's safe enough for work..just being careful for the rules in the forum and not breaking them..anyways here it is..

Suella Ember wrote:

Depressing, sentimental claptrap that I detest. Except I like it. Why do I like it?! WHYYYYY?! :matte-motes-crying:

OMG, Suella, I tried... I really did.  I watched and listened to the whole thing, hoping I would get something out of it (I have a very open mind, as far as music goes).  The only thing I could think is it would have made an okay b-side to a release from some unsuccessful musical.  Having said that, I sincerely appreciate your admitting to liking this bit of drivel... after all, that was the purpose of my creating this thread.

Thank you ever so much ...Dres (love, love, all the time, love)

Hahahahaha!  Omg!  Yes, Dres, i remember that one well.  <3 

I'm afflicted with what i pretentiously like to call a "pop sensibility" which basically means if it's melody driven and it's kinda catchy, i'm there!  Shameful but true....

Oh, and I love, love, love!  Bruno Mars 'cos (a) he fits the above criteria and (b) he's hawt. 

The Look, and Listen To Your Heart were much better IMO (previous album).

ok two NSFW
Trash - Korn

yeah I know I shouldn't, but I really like the melodic line in trash, and both choruses, and ICP... well they're always absurd.

oh what the heck, here's one more...

Natalie Portmans Rap - SNL

that should kill any illusions of my cultured upbringing...

China Dolls - Wa-O-Wa

They're from Thailand, but often try to reach a wider audience by singing in Mandarin Chinese.  Their music and dance style is American Hip-Hop, and this song in particular has an American Indian theme.  So a real hodge-podge of cultures, something a bunch of space aliens might put together if trying to immitate Earthling Music :womanvery-happy:

This catchy tune was on at the gym the other day while I was doing my thing... whhhaachhaaa.  I hate to admit that I really like it because its actually a very mean song if you take in the lyrics, but it just makes me move, shake and wiggle... so what can I do... I have to admit I like it cause it moves me ;)

Enjoy the wiggle!

Lanas

Lanas Criss wrote:

This catchy tune was on at the gym the other day while I was doing my thing... whhhaachhaaa.  I hate to admit that I really like it because its actually a very mean song if you take in the lyrics, but it just makes me move, shake and wiggle... so what can I do... I have to admit I like it cause it
moves
me
;)

Enjoy the wiggle!

Lanas

It's understandable to hate to admit you like a song because it's "hateful"... personally, that's not the reason why I hate to admit I like it as well. whistle.jpeg

...Dres

Great addition, Nacy... I have to admit I love it, but my favorite rendition is by...

Now there are a few by the Jackson Five that I am truly ashamed to admit to...

Tell me that's not effin' embarrassing?... lol.

*bows his head in shame*

And then there's this solo Michael did that I am reticent to admit to adoring... I mean, come on... a love song to a rat?... lol...

Makes me wanna cry... poor little varmint.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.