If you could be a Linden for a day....

WADE1 Jya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i would give my fiance's account a billion.....no make it 2 billion lindens...then have him sell them..then quit and move to some tropical island where the exchange rate for usd would turn it into a trillion..no make that two trillion dollars worth..then retire from ever working again after i paid back the initial 2 billion lindens..

I would take a course in programming and customer service skills.  This would be a 101, which apparently has never been focused on at Linden Labs

There are a few other courses, as in anatomy (feet don't look like ours),  maybe an MBA, so one might learn the theory of business, those things work for me.

Kelley

Without restrictions?

Some very specific users would find themselves banned, entire groups would be eradicated.

All "privacy" issues outstanding on the JIRA pertaining to specific features or requests (such as profiles and any evasion of scripts) would be closed as they appear and even blacklisted in the system.

All development on the official client would be suspended and all download links to any of them scrubbed from the system. The only updates to the official code base would occur as needed, using code from Phownix, Firestorm, Imprudence and other third party clients. No updates would be made or released until the other clients released them first.

Profiles would be expanded to allow an RP toggle, larger information fields (which have two versions: RP and OOC), 100+ pics, 100+ group limit, age fields for the RP mode, further filters when searching a profile which are capable of filtering out almost anything. Anyone who does not have their RP mode filled out would be unable to visit any Sim which has been flagged as an RP only area, is set to Adult AND has no Age filter (let's face it folks, you've RPed as someone below 18 in adult situations before, do not lie).

That is just for starters.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.