Those awful smilers--Why?

Venus Petrov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a smiler that is fairly understated - or perhaps it just works that way with my face.  I don't use it very often, only perhaps when dancing.  People often do random smiling while dancing in real life, so it doesn't look out of place.

Venus I have to agree. Most of those things make avies look like babies when they're loading up their diapers while you watch, and think that on-off smiling thing they're doing is about happiness, lol. It's actually more of a grimace though isn't it? :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

dump.jpg

7661604-laughing-baby.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I use a smiler on my AV,it has 1 smile & not the one I've seen that does 3-4 diff random smiles. My AV has a slight smile to begin with, so a full smile looks more natural than the cat-walk stare 99% of every AV walking around SL has. I prefer it to not using it; as stated before, it's my world,my choice. Hating them is as bad as hating those mega-boobs you see  AVs wearing around SL; I don't LIKE em & would never wear em myself but quite a few people do; it's their decion & I respect their decision to wear 'em. Smilers aren't going away, you'll just have to get over it & live with it, just as those of us that DO smile deal with the vacant stares your AV projects. ;)

I have one that I wear all the time. it does the whole random goofy face thing. like all of them. smile, grin, frown, surprise, wink, laugh and on and on. I used to have a HUD that let me pick them but I couldnt be bothered. so now is just do it random

+

same my AO stands and my dance chim. I just leave on random. like end up dance raging out to a ballad on the stream sometimes. is a bit funny weirdo when that happens but oh! well. jejejejjeje (:

+

I got a cell phone as well that do all the anims also. is like when I chat in open it plays a txting anim. and when I go Away then it goes by my ear and it plays tiny particles and my head nod up and down. is way cool. can also play a I got a IM thingy and it rings. is so cool when it does (:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.