Merry Christmas!

On 8/24/2024 at 6:28 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

Did a jolly fat man come down your chimney?

No, he got stuck and I didn't even know, so I put the fire on. It wasn't until later I realised. This being an international crime and all, I served an alternative meal for my friends and told them it was vegan meat. No one complained.

Oh, ffs. Why you pushing Christmas so early? It's enough in RL that we get this stuff pushed into our face way before it should be. It is August last time I checked. Way too early to even mention Christmas. And, if I come across as a Scrooge or Grinch, I just don't care.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Saraya Starr said:

Oh, ffs. Why you pushing Christmas so early? It's enough in RL that we get this stuff pushed into our face way before it should be. It is August last time I checked. Way too early to even mention Christmas. And, if I come across as a Scrooge or Grinch, I just don't care.

I think the grinch had bad press, it's hard to think of a fictional character who isn't 'converted to the magic of christmas'. 

I am sorry that there are people who only get to see relatives at holiday times, and I do understand that this alone would make the season worth looking forward to. However if,like me, you have much nicer, less stressful, family gatherings year round then that really isn't a factor.

If i could vote for Christmas being cancelled I would, and I am pretty sure there would be a considerable number of people who would join me.

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Saraya Starr said:

9uZOV0g.jpeg

• Haha 2