LL has sucked all the fun out of it.

5 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

So what do you think about girls in RL?  I mention RL because it has a bearing on how we understand what should/shouldn't happen in SL. Do you believe that girls under 18 have a state of mind different from those older, and that they should be protected by society?

Not a factor since we are supposed to be 18+ or at least was when I joined. To explore R/L is against community guidelines for the forum.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I have solved the riddle of, "Why hasn't this thread been closed yet?"

Because, they'd just start another similar thread!

It's much more obvious than that..

BJ is an under cover agent of the LLSuperCell A.I. training program and is setting us all up to train her A.I.'s for sting operations in the future!! \o/

Didn't anyone get my, free superbowl tickets sting hint?

Being a SuperPremiumExcaliburAccountOfAwsomenessMember, I have certain godlike SL perks.. I'm really just not spossed to just blurt it out, so I have to drop hints.

But now that I blurted it out. Imma get chewed out.

It's ok though, I have a couple martyr coins left to spend.

hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BilliJo Aldrin said:
1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

-- in these groups there have been residents, both male and female, who are attracted to older women!

there is no explaining some peoples kinks, but hey live and let live right?

They do....and that's grand.

But with some segments of society we need a different standard -- one where we protect the more vulnerable.

Of course we are all adults (hopefully) in SL, but still we must adhere to laws that protect children. Some may claim it does no good to do this in SL, but I believe they are short-sighted if they don't understand the influence of media in any world.

2 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:
9 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

So what do you think about girls in RL?  I mention RL because it has a bearing on how we understand what should/shouldn't happen in SL. Do you believe that girls under 18 have a state of mind different from those older, and that they should be protected by society?

Not a factor since we are supposed to be 18+ or at least was when I joined. To explore R/L is against community guidelines for the forum.

You're really not a very good weasel, but you try don't you?

With some segments of society we need a different standard -- one where we protect the more vulnerable.

Of course we are all adults (hopefully) in SL, but still we must adhere to laws that protect children. Some may claim it does no good to do this in SL, but I believe they are short-sighted if they don't understand the influence of media in any world.

5 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:
17 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I have solved the riddle of, "Why hasn't this thread been closed yet?"

Because, they'd just start another similar thread!

It's much more obvious than that..

BJ is an under cover agent 

BJ is not just an "Undercover Angel" like in the song?

5 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:
57 minutes ago, stlshayne said:

This was the biggest serve in the thread and everyone overlooked it. I certainly looked and gasped.

I’ll ask again, what in my profile should get me banned, calling saint fauci a mass murderer, saying man made global warming is bull *****, or supporting president Trump. 

So is the protection of children a bunch of 'woke nonsense' you need to rebel against? One more rule that disturbs you so?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

So is the protection of children a bunch of 'woke nonsense' you need to rebel against? One more rule that disturbs you so?

what are you talking about Luna? Seriously, I don’t understand what you are replying to.

Unlike some people in the real world, I’m not trying to normalize and legitimize pedophilia,

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
added a line
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

You're really not a very good weasel, but you try don't you?

With some segments of society we need a different standard -- one where we protect the more vulnerable.

One should look to themselves and see who is weaseling in the social justice warring about R/L issues. 

• Haha 1

Ok guys, I know it's Friday but we have stuff to finalize. Meeting today at noon at my place. We need to assign the AR parties to their targets, give a green light to the fake pics Francis produced, and decide who is going to take down BilliJ . . .

Oh hell. Wrong window! Sorry!

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ok guys, I know it's Friday but we have stuff to finalize. Meeting today at noon at my place. We need to assign the AR parties to their targets, give a green light to the fake pics Francis produced, and decide who is going to take down BilliJ . . .

If I didn't get the memo, does that mean that I'm a target, or that I'm off the FIC AR team?

• Haha 4

Just now, Arielle Popstar said:
7 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

what are you talking about Luna? Seriously, I don’t understand what you are replying to

And see how Scylla was ready to pounce in? It's so predictable ;)

Don't you find it EASIER to deal with people on the other side of an argument when they are predictable?

I think that is a good thing!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

As a SuperPremiumExcaliburAccountOfAwsomenessMember, I'll have no part of this meeting!! \o/

Which I have to legally say out loud.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

As a SuperPremiumExcaliburAccountOfAwsomenessMember, I'll have no part of this meeting!! \o/

Which I have to legally say out loud.

giphy.gif

I hear Candyman in my head looking at this lol

7 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Are you suggesting sexual AP is allowed in certain circumstances?

And, you are wrong regarding me,  I don't do sexual *****, I don't even try to get close to the line. I stop any guy that tries to cross the line.

I'm saying LL could totally misinterpret legal sex play in their bizarre quest to make child cartoons safe from... something

I do not think LL would. But if it’s that questionable maybe something is to close to the line. 

As someone who does not participate in sex in SL, (just gotta say I’ve been there done that) I just don’t put myself in questionable situations. 

Don’t worry, you seem to know the line and stop it. So you are probably never going to be er, shut down,? Continue your fun in SL. And keep the creeps on check and you will be fine. 

• Moles

Hi gang!

I know it's Friday, but please don't think the rules get relaxed at the end of the week. Flaming and personal attacks are never allowed here. If you feel tempted, take a break for a while and let the moment pass.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5