Signs of the Times (non political)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 2/18/2024 at 12:47 AM, Persephone Emerald said:

Ok, @Zalificent Corvinus

What's your sign? I'm sure you can contribute to the thread with a humorous example, rather than just mocking other people's posts.

I've known a lot of embittered Geminis who expressed similarly, but then some Taureans can express almost exactly the same. Usually, it's Taureans who are with Geminis for prolonged periods of time though, in my experience. I've also known a bipolar Scorpio who turned out to be lying and living under a false identity, and it turned out they were a Gemini on the run for murder.

This is the internet, however. And for all I know astrology is just some made-up bullpoop used by the Chaldeans to explain terrestrial phenomena in terms of celestial signs and happenings, as a cover for using numerology for everything because everyone thought numerology was just some bullpoop made up to explain people being so irrational and seeming to change from day to day in a predictably unpredictable fashion.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

:|

Note I qualified it with "embittered". It's only the really hardbitten ones.

If you're a Gemini, you're certainly not the embittered kind. You are nothing like any of my exes.

That is a good thing. You are good.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

Note I qualified it with "embittered". It's only the really hardbitten ones.

If you're a Gemini, you're certainly not the embittered kind. You are nothing like any of my exes.

That is a good thing. You are good.

I am the least Gemini Gemini :D But I can't ever make my mind up, so some of it may be true O.o

Did you ever see that Derren Brown prank where he took a group and got everyone's birthdate, and then wrote each person a personalised summary...and some were close to tears, saying "Nobody has ever really understood me like that!" And then he said "Pass your birth chart to the person on the left and get them to read it"...and he'd given everyone the same text :$

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

@PheebyKatz

Astrology is so much more than one's sun sign, and I'm certainly not an expert in it. All I can really judge by is the people I've know who are one sign or another, and all of them where individually unique. My Mom and one of my ex-boyfriends are were both Taurus. They have some similarities, but we're also very different from each other. Same with Ares. My sister and my former landlady were both Ares and couldn't be more different from each other. I've had 2 boyfriends who were Sagitarius and had some similarities, then a horrible housemate who was a Sagitarius too. I'm a Virgo, which probably makes me picky, but I think there are so many other factors that go into making my personality.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

I am the least Gemini Gemini :D But I can't ever make my mind up, so some of it may be true O.o

Did you ever see that Derren Brown prank where he took a group and got everyone's birthdate, and then wrote each person a personalised summary...and some were close to tears, saying "Nobody has ever really understood me like that!" And then he said "Pass your birth chart to the person on the left and get them to read it"...and he'd given everyone the same text :$

It's like fortune telling, mind-reading, etc.! Most people are the same.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.