I missed LeLutka 12 Days of Christmas Event - where to get some nice free or cheap skins for new heads?

auntiemisha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just what the title says - I was so busy doing advents, Christmas hunts, ice skating, decorating (and RL stuff lol) that although I picked up the free heads I neglected to pickup any shapes or skins in the event!

Any suggestions for free or cheap skins or shapes to try out? Female and Male (I have an alt).

How bad would it look if I used older Lelutka skins on the new heads?

4 minutes ago, auntiemisha said:

Just what the title says - I was so busy doing advents, Christmas hunts, ice skating, decorating (and RL stuff lol) that although I picked up the free heads I neglected to pickup any shapes or skins in the event!

Any suggestions for free or cheap skins or shapes to try out? Female and Male (I have an alt).

How bad would it look if I used older Lelutka skins on the new heads?

you can use any older evox, and non evox(!)  that you have already.
Shapes are easy selfmade , in special because the heads do come with a shape.

• Like 1

New Skins definitely don't mean better.. I have older skins that I still go back to that look better than ones I've gotten that were made this year..

That stuff all comes down to the artist really and your taste lining up with them..

Pumec always has some really nice skins in the sales.. Also just recently had gotten a really nice skin from the weekend sales, like the week before last from IVES Beauty that I just could not pass up that is so pretty..

• Like 1

You can still use the list over 12 days of Christmas and teleport around. Some sellers may have been busy in RL too, and did not have time to take down the gift.

Stealthic hair has a 50L Friday hair, but the Christmas gift hair is still there. The owner or a representative for Stealthic hair must have logged in on Friday, but they left the gift up. This is nice since those really busy before Christmas can pick it up now.

Some may put the gift in the section with their ordinary group gifts. Not Found (Faye and Jack is from last year) and Amara Beauty did this last year. (And probably others too)

noelia_002.png.497a0729676d111be8019a9d40eea2dc.png

I found lots of other group skins when I was going around. Using Firestorm's area search helps a lot. I almost did not visit MILA store, because they had eyemakeup as a gift, and I did not like it. But then I searched and found the group gifts, they have 2 lovely skins and two more gifts,

mila_001.png.154039e8823c762d2ea394809cc77fbf.png

Some stores had their group gifts next to the 12 days of Christmas gift, others you had to use Area Search to find.

It is makeups as well. Jack Spoon has a whole wall of them, inside and to the left of the door.

jackspoon_002.thumb.png.6e5a4be928b379cdc84888f6688384c3.png

Top1 also has makeup inside the store.

FUOEY has a male skin gift they had before this giveaway, I liked it more that the 12 days of Christmas. You may find it is still there.

I am not logged in so I do not remember everything.

The groups may cost money to join now. But I am 99% sure that Not Found and Amara Beauty was free before 12 Days of Christmas.

Edited by Marianne Little
added a picture and more info.
  • Like 2

As of 9:30pm Christmas Day SL time, Ives Beauty group is still free to join and these are all gift skins (several color options for each) - the last two shown on the right were the 12 Days gifts. This is the Rae skin (3rd from left) on the Noel head (my edited shape) with the Praline browless skin, one of 13 tones included.

Ives.jpg

zala.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2

The 12 Days of Christmas notice has now disappeared from the LeLutka group profile, so if you're a latecomer and don't see the list in your Inventory's Notecards, here's the one from Fab Free, including pictures of the gifts, some of which may still be available. (Also, keep in mind, as has been mentioned earlier: many of these stores have other gifts available as well. All required Groups *were* free to join during the official sale dates, some may still be free. I know that Nuve has reinstated a $350 join fee, but as of Dec. 26th 7am SLT, Ives was still free.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/113UrK9LTsNY79gn1mbrb871clW-CnHAgRHUrsqknZMQ/edit#gid=0

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Oh dear, it's going to start again in the VIP groups. Not personal to the OP, but a ton will enter the chat, complaining and making a fuzz about it that they surpassed the period of the gifts and think they are still entitled to get them still.

People do not need to complain, it is still tons of group gift skins, and more very cheap skins in the weekend sales. But it's peoples nature, to complain. The best is to turn off group chat if it becomes obnoxious.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.