HOW CAN WE CHANGE OUR LIVES FOR THE BETTER IN SL?

Luna Bliss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Zalificent Corvinus said:

My "purpose" here is to point out that 1) you are trying to PUSH your religious beliefs, which is a forum no-no, and 2) you are FRAUDULENTLY claiming that anyone who DARES disagree with anything you say is "off topic".

I am NOT pushing any religious beliefs.  I talked about going to a freaking class, given by a shaman student. It's giving my life meaning atm.

Disagree with me all you want -- just stay on topic.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I don't know of preachy missionary types banging on doors in SL -- that's a new one.

As far as I know, there are not, that was my POINT.

RL, we get religious fruitcakes peddling their cult dogmas at all and sundry, on street corners, , on TV, in the press, on the internet, even in supermarket car parks while you're shopping for groceries.

SL is thankfully FREE of that garbage. But you seem intent on dragging it in here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:
12 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I don't know of preachy missionary types banging on doors in SL -- that's a new one.

As far as I know, there are not, that was my POINT.

RL, we get religious fruitcakes peddling their cult dogmas at all and sundry, on street corners, , on TV, in the press, on the internet, even in supermarket car parks while you're shopping for groceries.

SL is thankfully FREE of that garbage. But you seem intent on dragging it in here.

I think you may be confusing religion with spirituality or self-growth/self-enhancement methods.

For example, in the class I mentioned (given by the shamanic healer) we are dealing with troubles we had in the past with people we felt harmed by, trying to get in touch with that and come out on the other side so we feel better about ourselves and life in general, and so have more fulfilling lives.

By "bringing it here" I'm only describing what's meaningful in my life, the same as everybody else feels free to share what they do here. All these classes, these events, along with creating/art are central to my SL experience and so i want to share them.

But I need to get to my preparation for the individualized session.  We can pick this up at a later time though.

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moles

Hi, team --

I'm sorry that this thread went off the rails as quickly as it did. It had promise. Please remember that discussions in the forum must be directly related to SL.  Just as importantly, remember that personal attacks and language that is meant to provoke an angry response are always off limits.

• Thanks 11
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.