SL Christian Creators

FelicityPage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, FelicityPage said:

Hey, I'm looking for Christian creators, as I am looking to buy and network with them. I know there may not be a long list but if anyone knows of any Christian creators, please let me know. 

Thanks so much!

Search for "Christian creators" in world - you'll find a group.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Shouldn't there be a thread about finding Spaghetti Monster worshiping Pastafarian merchants too?
🙈

If the OP wants to network with and support other Christians that's fine. I'd do the same thing with Pagan creators. If I were a follower of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I might do the same thing. Christians and Pagans both have many many sub-groups and differences in beliefs among them. I think Pagans may be even more contentious among ourselves than Christians are, or maybe not. Either way, it's not my place to critize someone else for wanting to connect with other people with whom they identify.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Did you just out yourself?

I think it is something from the early 1900's to go and buy with merchants of your own believes or nominations.
This is the 21st century. People should really no longer bother if they buy from a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Pastafarian or whatever religious nomination.

I once was a liberal Roman Catholic, but I found just to many creeps with hidden agendas playing priest, pastor, reverent, ayatollah, rabbi, bishop or whatever the leaders call themselves. Now I'm without a Church. And it feels good.

That said, I'm tiptoeing out, threads where religion is involved seldom end well.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FelicityPage said:

Hi Phil, can you link me to your store on marketplace if you have one, or TP link? Or if you know of any other creators?

What I sell these days wouldn't interest you, at least not for the purpose of your threads, but here it is anyway:-

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/206664

I'm not on the right computer to get and post an LM to my inworld store, but I'll IM it to you. Or doing an inworld search for Security Solutions will find it.

Edited by Phil Deakins
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.