Premium Plus, why can't I have 2 Bellisseria homes?

JordanMcFarlin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 290 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I understand I can have a Bellisseria home and a mainland plot, but why not let us have 2 Bellisseria homes?  I'd be ok if there was a rule that it could only be a Belli home that is not within 20% of full occupancy or something.  It would cut down on the need for multiple alts, and make land management easier for us.

Something I wish Linden would consider.

6 answers to this question

The cost of a premium plus account is approximately double the cost of a premium account.  Heck I'd settle for a 'premium plus, and I paid the difference between that and 2 premium accounts' option.  Easier when setting up permissions, environments, etc.

*Correction* I went and looked, I'm paying $249/year for my premium plus and only $99/year for my premium accounts.  Even more reason to give us the option at premium plus to use all of our tier for 2 Belli homes.

Edited by JordanMcFarlin
  • Confused 1

They introduced a new Linden Home style on 2048 square meter parcels. That should suit you even better.

I don't like them myself. While the homes are large, the rooms are small. But hopefully additional 2048 home themes will be forthcoming.

5 hours ago, JordanMcFarlin said:

d be ok if there was a rule that it could only be a Belli home that is not within 20% of full occupancy or something.

You miss one important part.

However the Linden Homes are seen by many as full and ultimate living, the Linden Homes are Starter homes, with a limited choice and limitied options for change, and control.
If you want móre,  your only choice is move to mainland, or  go to private estates.

And i see no problem at all about landmanagement at LH, because there is none. ( Also a feature for Starter Homes)

All the rest about wanting two or more won't happen.

There are some very elaborate houses in SL on private estates. But you have to know where they are.

One that's an official SL destination is the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. This is an architect's own house and occupies an entire region. Parts of it are open to the public. That's adjacent to a group of estates which have professional management and architects. You can drive through, but most of the houses are behind high walls.

Or you can buy some mainland, plop down a McMansion from Marketplace, and put non-functional expensive cars in the driveway.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 290 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.