You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

41 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Oh is that what those are...I wondered.

And I see 4 stores up above the square too...more shopping!!!!

In the past I somehow landed in one and got a PM from a Linden a few moments later I was in a staff-only area.  I told him there must be a glitch and I'd TP out. I told my Linden friend and he said sometimes using Singularity glitches the map. This was long ago shortly Sing stopped updating their client.

Anyhoo I need to log in soon to get some shopping in.

Edited by Kimmi Zehetbauer
Can't spell.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

In the pass I somehow landed in one and got a PM from a Linden a few moments later I was in a staff-only area.  I told him there must be a glitch and I'd TP out. I told my Linden friend and he said sometimes using Singularity glitches the map. This was long ago shortly  Sing stopped updating their client.

Anyhoo I need to log in soon to get some shopping in.

I better not go there then.  I sure see a lot of people there though, green dots.

7 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I better not go there then.  I sure see a lot of people there though, green dots.

The four regions at the top are the adult shop and hop regions. It's fine to visit them. They're only separate because of the different rating.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I notice there are more "normal" people at this event. I felt out of place in my ritual garb of a part animal thing turning into a tree with flowers...LOL  Hence my joking at the beginning of this thread.

And at fantasy faire I felt odd when I went there in fairly traditional clothes, and had to quick put on some wings  :)  By the end of the thing god only knows what I was...some kind of elf animal spirit thing with wings as I kept buying stuff.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

By the end of the thing god only knows what I was...some kind of elf animal spirit thing with wings as I kept buying stuff.

As is tradition! Especially for Fantasy Faire I start with some idea, maybe a Fairy? Probably a Fairy or I could do something daring and brave and... go as a Fairy. By the end of Fantasy Faire I'm some weird half cybernetic, dragon riding, demon tail sporting, time traveller with an extra pair of hands or two - or maybe eight of them.

For Shop and Hop I started on something normal. Proceeded onwards to a risque gothic attire, became an odd blend of punk and rave party visitor and I think I'll try on some fantasy dress today. That said!

Some of the booths this time around look especially lovely though, when a friend and I rolled up to this one, I couldn't help but ask her to stand still for a bit as I snapped a quick shot.

Random shopping Snapshot

Edited by ValKalAstra
  • Like 7

I know the Lab wanted to throw a huge event for the 20th birthday, but I was surprised and disappointed to see how many low quality template shops were in the mix. Shops that were literally selling dupes of the items other shops down the way were selling, in various wonkily textured iterations.

Edited by Blaise Glendevon
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

I know the Lab wanted to throw a huge event for the 20th birthday, but I was surprised and disappointed to see how many low quality template shops were in the mix. Shops that were literally selling dupes of the items other shops down the way were selling, in various wonkily textured iterations.

No different than any other Shop & Hop.  I think this one just let more merchants in so you maybe saw a bit more of it.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ValKalAstra said:

As is tradition! Especially for Fantasy Faire I start with some idea, maybe a Fairy? Probably a Fairy or I could do something daring and brave and... go as a Fairy. By the end of Fantasy Faire I'm some weird half cybernetic, dragon riding, demon tail sporting, time traveller with an extra pair of hands or two - or maybe eight of them.

For Shop and Hop I started on something normal. Proceeded onwards to a risque gothic attire, became an odd blend of punk and rave party visitor and I think I'll try on some fantasy dress today. That said!

Some of the booths this time around look especially lovely though, when a friend and I rolled up to this one, I couldn't help but ask her to stand still for a bit as I snapped a quick shot.

Random shopping Snapshot

What Luna, said Val: really lovely shot.

This is at S&H? Wow. It almost makes me want to go. (I have avoided it two years running now.)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What Luna, said Val: really lovely shot.

This is at S&H? Wow. It almost makes me want to go. (I have avoided it two years running now.)

Thank you, both of you. Aye this was at S&H (Forsythia Sim?)  - but I'll be honest, it was a booth that stood out. Most are fairly well designed but not as breathtaking. Well, time to head back in for me!

Edited by ValKalAstra
  • Like 2

On 6/26/2023 at 9:44 AM, Luna Bliss said:

I swear, this woman is thinking "girl, just what in God's name are you wearing"?  and "I'm glad you're shopping for some clothes".  LOL

June 25 Shop N Hop.jpg

I genuinely wasn't sure which person you were talking about in this picture until the second post because both avatars in frame are half naked. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, ValKalAstra said:

Thank you, both of you. Aye this was at S&H (Forsythia Sim?)  - but I'll be honest, it was a booth that stood out. Most are fairly well designed but not as breathtaking. Well, time to head back in for me!

The sky pirates place is D-Lab on Forsythia. I got the little stand that's cooking buns.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

The sky pirates place is D-Lab on Forsythia. I got the little stand that's cooking buns.

I saw your store display and it was super cute.  I would have bought the mushroom pack but I have an over-abundance of the little shrooms in my inventory.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Arwyn Quandry said:

I genuinely wasn't sure which person you were talking about in this picture until the second post because both avatars in frame are half naked. 

LOL

Well, I think she was wearing what is known as a 'backless dress', but don't hold me that as I'm not a fashionista but am quickly become a clothes hoarding resident.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, ValKalAstra said:

I'm considering purchasing your photo tool I see you sell, but am not sure I want to pursue this as an art form, though am interested.

57 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:
22 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

No different than any other Shop & Hop.

So not true, LittleMe -- I have never seen a morphing uterus at the other shop n hops!   ;O

My comment was specifically in reply to what I quoted:

22 hours ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

No different than any other Shop & Hop.  I think this one just let more merchants in so you maybe saw a bit more of it.

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:
59 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

No different than any other Shop & Hop.

So not true, LittleMe -- I have never seen a morphing uterus at the other shop n hops!   ;O

My comment was specifically in reply to what I quoted:

22 hours ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

Expand  

I know...and I used it to be SILLY   :)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This was the first Shop and Hop with ADULT regions. They were separate and "kids" not able to enter (well in theory anyway).  Oddly (for me) there were plenty of shops in those four sims that were NOT really adult. 

EDIT: That was Luna Bliss talking. Odd how the feed picked up the wrong name. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:
1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

I have never seen a morphing uterus at the other shop n hops!   ;O

If I started seeing Yoni's, metamorphosing, I'd think that is a GOOD thing.

("I'll have the mantra SHE's having. Or whatever the herbal supplement is.")

lol I joke, but the thing really is a work of art and I bought it.

Wish I could film it, but I'm forced onto my laptop with less capabilities, as my desktop with more ability kept freezing.  New desktop on the way!

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

Wish I could film it, but I'm forced onto my laptop with less capabilities, as my desktop with more ability kept freezing.  New desktop on the way!

Like, Georgia O'Keeffe style? Hmm, ok!

("Somebody REALLY likes orchids!")

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:
4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Like, Georgia O'Keeffe style? Hmm, ok!

("Somebody REALLY likes orchids!")

An artistic celebration of the feminine in our worlds....it's a good thing..  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.