Bunny mask and kimono help

Subscribedd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, Subscribedd said:

https://prnt.sc/Bgp7dVL5llBl

https://prnt.sc/OMxj5tOEvnaP

I have reached out to the person wearing these, they are a blogger and i certainy dont want to be blocked as i enjoy their content

Did you know you can insert images into your post? It makes it easier for us all here, rather than going to a different site to view them.

6 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Did you know you can insert images into your post? It makes it easier for us all here, rather than going to a different site to view them.

The only reason i use links from printshot is because when i click the paperclip to upload and i click the imagine, if i hit submit im endlessly hitting it, it never goes through.

This is gonna haunt me because I know I have seen that in world at some point. Maybe Luas? Would be my best bet. Could be a blend of various retired gachas (they've got a corner upstairs where they sell them on a steep discount). It's on the same Sim as Tentacio and I know they've got clothes like that but I don't know about that exact one. There was also Silvery K but they seem to have downsized.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ValKalAstra said:

This is gonna haunt me because I know I have seen that in world at some point. Maybe Luas? Would be my best bet. Could be a blend of various retired gachas (they've got a corner upstairs where they sell them on a steep discount). It's on the same Sim as Tentacio and I know they've got clothes like that but I don't know about that exact one. There was also Silvery K but they seem to have downsized.

Certainly not there. makes me quite sad

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

I guess I'm wondering...if the kimono picture was from a blogger, why did they not put what they were wearing in the dang blog?   Isn't that the whole point of blogging?

That's kind of why i sadly make so many post here. people do ''blogs'' and they dont name what they are wearing then get upset and gatekeep when people ask...

5 hours ago, Subscribedd said:

That's kind of why i sadly make so many post here. people do ''blogs'' and they dont name what they are wearing then get upset and gatekeep when people ask...

When I am in a hurry because RL XD I don't credit all tiny bits either, only the new items and/or sponsored ones.

But I sometimes later go back and add the details and when someone asks me I never don't answer x3 people can ask me all the things 😆 I also ask when I see cute things and find it weird when people get so defensive about what they wear, I love sharing x3

• Like 1

On 6/4/2023 at 8:04 PM, Rowan Amore said:

I guess I'm wondering...if the kimono picture was from a blogger, why did they not put what they were wearing in the dang blog?   Isn't that the whole point of blogging?

I remember a time when people would post a detailed list of their "Look" elements in the Forums. (I do miss some of those people, who I think are mostly gone.) I used to think it was annoying, but now I gedit!

• Like 2

On 6/5/2023 at 3:41 AM, Gwin LeShelle said:

When I am in a hurry because RL XD I don't credit all tiny bits either, only the new items and/or sponsored ones.

But I sometimes later go back and add the details and when someone asks me I never don't answer x3 people can ask me all the things 😆 I also ask when I see cute things and find it weird when people get so defensive about what they wear, I love sharing x3

Yeah, believe it or not, one of the main reasons im afraid to ask bloggers anything is people gatekeep and they get beyond defensive and even petty. Won't name names, but a well known creator actually blocked me and their friend because I simply asked the name of a head.

Now I know i make lots of post here, but i simply asked for the head's name, i asked her once on flickr and then thought maybe she gets lots of messages so lemme try sl. and boom i got blocked. come to find out someone told me her friend, there was a situation where someone tried to steal her style or shape or something. I guess because my age was like 8 or 9 months they assumed I was someone else trying too. but now because of them simply not saying ''no'' or anything, I can't buy their products, i have to ask someone to go to the store and gift it to me, which thank god they do allow gifting from within... My point is some people go way to far when they can simply say no and not take extreme measures... It sucks and it is what it is. But why be a BLOGGER if you aren't going to give credit? I mean I get if you arent sponsored, and such but Jesus christ.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I remember a time when people would post a detailed list of their "Look" elements in the Forums. (I do miss some of those people, who I think are mostly gone.) I used to think it was annoying, but now I gedit!

Some people are actually VERY kind on Flickr. but very rarely, very very rarely I'll come across a post and see an outfit or something i like, and the person, just doesn't list anything. And 9/10 its from a gacha. I was actually able to find the kimono and it is indeed from a gacha. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Subscribedd said:

I can't buy their products, i have to ask someone to go to the store and gift it to me, which thank god they do allow gifting from within...

Why would you even want to buy their products after they blocked you? They evidently don't want your money, there's not going to be any support if things go awry, and I can't believe there's anything left in SL that's so niche you can only get it in one shop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sparkle Bunny said:

Why would you even want to buy their products after they blocked you? They evidently don't want your money, there's not going to be any support if things go awry, and I can't believe there's anything left in SL that's so niche you can only get it in one shop.

She makes really good horns.

Might seem silly or dumb, but I actually like their products. Not their attitude or how they handled things, but the items are really nice

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Subscribedd said:

She makes really good horns.

Might seem silly or dumb, but I actually like their products. Not their attitude or how they handled things, but the items are really nice

It doesn't "seem" silly and dumb. It is.

Sparkle is right. There are other people that make great horns. Get busy and find them.

There is no reason to support and encourage a designer with lousy customer support and attitude.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

It doesn't "seem" silly and dumb. It is.

Sparkle is right. There are other people that make great horns. Get busy and find them.

There is no reason to support and encourage a designer with lousy customer support and attitude.

Yeah, you guys are right. Especially since I didn't even warrant the block. I at least don't think I did anything wrong just asking the name of a head.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Subscribedd said:

Yeah, you guys are right. Especially since I didn't even warrant the block. I at least don't think I did anything wrong just asking the name of a head.

You didn't do anything WRONG. You were being silly and dumb. We've all done that... in my case, multiple times.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.