Store Disabled

Bunny Dakota

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me with this.

I used to sell skins for many years and then I took some time off. Like 8 years. I wanted to come back and start selling again but it shows that my store is disabled and I can not create another one because there is no option.

• Sad 2

24 minutes ago, Bunny Dakota said:

I used to sell skins for many years and then I took some time off. Like 8 years. I wanted to come back and start selling again but it shows that my store is disabled and I can not create another one because there is no option.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Bunny Dakota said:

Youre also going to need to update your content .. 8 year old skins are not commercial viable in SL now.

• Like 2

I have new skins, I'm a UIUX designer. I have a whole  HUD Applier System Rigged Body and Heads,  Skins for my new system, Also skins for lelutka and Maitreya. I had no intention on selling " 8 year old skins"

1 hour ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Youre also going to need to update your content .. 8 year old skins are not commercial viable in SL now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Interesting if the OP already got "caught" in the Spring Cleaning, but it would not explain why they can't create (etc.) a new store. 

..Unless that's a bug related to the Spring Cleaning!

If a store gets disabled - either via the previous MP cleanup that happened or the current one posted about -- the person cannot create another store because the disabled one is still associated with their account.  The store was not deleted, simply disabled - and there is a limit of one store per account.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If a store gets disabled - either via the previous MP cleanup that happened or the current one posted about -- the person cannot create another store because the disabled one is still associated with their account.  The store was not deleted, simply disabled - and there is a limit of one store per account.

Perhaps the error messaging just needs to be improved, so a newly returning user may understand what it means that "Your store is disabled".  (Or a link to a FAQ.)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.