Restaurants or cafes that permit some clothed & some nude?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

51 minutes ago, Krystina Ferraris said:

You can’t be serious Scylla 😂😆

Well, we DO have other lofty goals!

Amongst them, lower shelves, more easily opened jars, and self-cleaning litter boxes.

Our Glorious Leader, She Guevera, has listed these in her Little Pink Book. I'll send a copy along!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Amongst them, lower shelves, more easily opened jars, and self-cleaning litter boxes.

Our Glorious Leader, She Guevera, has listed these in her Little Pink Book. I'll send a copy along!

But more seriously, if you want CFNM, all you ever need do is ask, or tell. 

Most "good" men are very compliant when asked or told!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

But more seriously, if you want CFNM, all you ever need do is ask, or tell. 

Most "good" men are very compliant when asked or told!

Well, more seriously, also -- not my thing. I like my men unclothed as much as anyone, but I don't like the power imbalance that CFNM and CMNF represent. Both clothed, or both unclothed, please.

Also, I can't properly (*coughs*) interact with a nude partner if I'm still wearing my clothes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

In a restaurant though? Everything about that turns my stomach.

Club, lounge, whatever. Around food though - ugh. Even in SL - no thank you (you know how much I love my SL food, lol)!

Not even the ever-popular "restaurant with waiters wearing only aprons"?:

2 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

In a restaurant though? Everything about that turns my stomach.

Club, lounge, whatever. Around food though - ugh. Even in SL - no thank you (you know how much I love my SL food, lol)!

Well, years ago we had a regular poster here who owned a restaurant in SL that catered to Nyotaimori -- "body sushi." Literally eating food that was laid out on a naked woman's body.

So it's a thing. Definitely not my thing, and I agree wholeheartedly on a personal level with your own "ick" response, but there you are . . .

(I'm also not big on treating women as dishes, but hey, who am I to judge?)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, more seriously, also -- not my thing. I like my men unclothed as much as anyone, but I don't like the power imbalance that CFNM and CMNF represent. Both clothed, or both unclothed, please.

Also, I can't properly (*coughs*) interact with a nude partner if I'm still wearing my clothes.

..noted.

9 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Not even the ever-popular "restaurant with waiters wearing only aprons"?:

Absolutely not.

8 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, years ago we had a regular poster here who owned a restaurant in SL that catered to Nyotaimori -- "body sushi." Literally eating food that was laid out on a naked woman's body.

So it's a thing. Definitely not my thing, and I agree wholeheartedly on a personal level with your own "ick" response, but there you are . . .

(I'm also not big on treating women as dishes, but hey, who am I to judge?)

Yeah, that's all really vile - on the food part of it, not morally. It's definitely not my thing, but I've got my own likes that would raise some eyebrows, so not judging on that front.

I'm the type who obsessively washes my hands and prep/cooking areas when prepping food - doubly and triply so if I'm cooking for someone else. The food safety part of me just retches at the idea. And I'm not as fond of restaurants these days as I used to be when I was less aware of restaurant health inspection ratings and whatnot - so nah I'm good!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rat Luv said:

Run a hot tap over the side of the lid for half a minute 😉 No jar can withstand it!

Yeah, or gently tap it with a knife handle . . . although I've broken jars doing that.

There are these grip things you can get, like soft monkey wrenches. I really need to invest . . .

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

There are these grip things you can get, like soft monkey wrenches. I really need to invest . . .

My grandparents got a whole jar-opening machine that is probably bigger than most of the jars its supposed to open. It works. . . if you're patient enough to wait a full 5 minutes for your salsa and make sure it still has batteries. Warm water and rubber grippers (or honestly just a sleeve sometimes works) are the way to go.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Quistess Alpha said:

My grandparents got a whole jar-opening machine that is probably bigger than most of the jars its supposed to open. It works. . . if you're patient enough to wait a full 5 minutes for your salsa and make sure it still has batteries. Warm water and rubber grippers (or honestly just a sleeve sometimes works) are the way to go.

This is great!

Now . . . fix high shelving, please!

😏

11 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

..maybe, install lower shelving?  You can definitely get that, high shelving is a "choice".

I'm not a cabinet maker, Love!

In fairness, though, high shelving isn't too much of a personal problem, as I'm above average height (about 181 cms.) in RL. But STILL!

17 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm not a cabinet maker, Love!

In fairness, though, high shelving isn't too much of a personal problem, as I'm above average height (about 181 cms.) in RL. But STILL!

Ah, you said "shelves" not "cabinets" earlier.  I interpret "shelves" to be "open" (not enclosed) shelving, not inside cabinets.

You could also buy shorter cabinets, without the high shelves which you cannot reach! See? For every problem, there is a solution.

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well said and I’ve signed the manifesto already. I am also getting the design just right for the t-shirts 🙌

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yeah, or gently tap it with a knife handle . . . although I've broken jars doing that.

I have one of those! I can wrestle cows and horses but can’t open a stupid jar 😂

those grippy tongs work perfectly 

• Like 2

On 4/18/2023 at 2:18 PM, Rowan Amore said:

Romance in the Clouds has an adult restaurant.  It's sometimes busy and sometimes not depending on whether there is a dj or not...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anaconda Estates/31/114/3505

Hi @Rowan Amore,

I visited this place in world, and it was nice and busy, which was great. But the host insisted they have a strict no-nudity policy everwhere, including the restaurant. Maybe she was mistaken?

28 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I hope you didn't show up naked!

I didn't, lol! But I did show up in jeans, and the host immediately IMd me to insist I wear semi-formal attire. That was a pretty good sign that nudity wouldn't fly, lol. But I had to ask anyway!

1 minute ago, Vaughn Trudeau said:

I didn't, lol! But I did show up in jeans, and the host immediately IMd me to insist I wear semi-formal attire. That was a pretty good sign that nudity wouldn't fly, lol. But I had to ask anyway!

Aside from the area where it's semi-formal, did you look around the other amenities?  They have adult furniture and the notecard did mention that.  Can't easy for sure about the actual restaurant.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.