Where to rezz a train trolley?

Evangeline Arcadia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I thought I saw a post in the the linden homes topics somewhere saying that at one or more of the Bellisseria trains stations there were trolleys rezzers. Is that right, or did I misunderstand and you have to rezz your own? If there is a rezzer for a train, could someone kindly share the landmarks. Thank you:)

Also, as a general question, does anyone have a list of the train station landmarks in Bellisseria?

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia

6 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I thought I saw a post in the the linden homes topics somewhere saying that at one or more of the Bellisseria trains stations there were trolleys rezzers. Is that right, or did I misunderstand and you have to rezz your own? If there is a rezzer for a train, could someone kindly share the landmarks. Thank you:)

Also, as a general question, does anyone have a list of the train station landmarks in Bellisseria?

Hai Evangeline! If you are in citizens group, Jon Ree puts out a regular updated list. And has it all in sections so it is very user friendly! I can send you a copy of the list on my main. You will need to unpack it though :) 

🐹

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JessycaJayne said:

Hai Evangeline! If you are in citizens group, Jon Ree puts out a regular updated list. And has it all in sections so it is very user friendly! I can send you a copy of the list on my main. You will need to unpack it though :) 

🐹

I'm in the group so I can check there, thank you:) I probably even have this in my inventory already and forgot about it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.