Any update on when we can expect Premium Plus Linden Homes?

JordanMcFarlin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

32 minutes ago, Ciarra Lexington said:

I tried teleporting to the area of Cow House, but the one they gave me called "Clean Getaway", I don't see on the map anywhere. 

This happened to me earlier...I relogged & signed out of my dashboard and re-signed in, then went to get my home and it worked

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Ciarra Lexington said:

I tried teleporting to the area of Cow House, but the one they gave me called "Clean Getaway", I don't see on the map anywhere. 

Here's a pic of the new regions that aren't showing in the map. Maybe it will help you find it.

633c0548ee36f65f86825c7802ba815d.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• Moles
1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Thank you. It has always been a demo region released for each new theme before, so I thought it was one at SL20B.

As you'll see, we now have permanent demo regions where you can rez working copies of all the houses in the different themes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

It feels like the end of an era, when it is not a demo region released with much fanfare. 😔

I do not get a feeling of how the theme really is, compared to the regions with wheat, water towers, rock walls and all the flowers and plants. Compliments to @Ancient Mole😍

It is a good thing to have the demo regions with one example of each style, I still thought it would be a demo region that lasted only SL20B in addition to the one demo house. So one could see the theme in full.

I took a tour in some of the released regions now, and they look better when it is more houses together. They feel very roomy. Lots of open air.

And I found the Rez Zone marker! How fun, I first thought it was a "no littering" sign, haha.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It is a good thing to have the demo regions with one example of each style,

I'm not sure if you think you can only see one example of a home for each of the themes at Bellihub. There are mailbox controllers at each theme parcel where you can rez all the different home styles for that particular theme.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I'm not sure if you think you can only see one example of a home for each of the themes at Bellihub. There are mailbox controllers at each theme parcel where you can rez all the different home styles for that particular theme.

Yep, the controller work. I meant each theme is not seen in its landscaping, among other houses of the same kind. For the Ranch, it is a small patch of gravel and a lamp post in front. I did not notice if it was many ranch flowers and trees around it. I saw it best in the Ranch regions.

It was cool to have a whole demo region to buzz around in, meet strangers from the forum as well as friends. The demo region was swarming with green dots. Ah, memories.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It feels like the end of an era, when it is not a demo region released with much fanfare.

In a way we had it. Patch said it live during Lab Gab that Ranch was going to be released at the end of the interview and we went and waited for the first regions to come online.  It was really fun. 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.