Do you primarily use a human avatar?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

yes human is the most complex living being on earth lol.

since kid O have no problem paint or drawing animal or robot, but drawing human is a big challenge, slight different , will changes the face completly. thats why I really more to usr human avatar since adjusting the slider for human being is exciting

Human and a lot like myself in RL actually. But I totally LOVE it to encounter dragons, furries and fairy's on the other hand! I had a jolly good time interviewing some and it was completely hilarious to see pic for the interviews of me stoic in a neat suit while interviewing a fire-breathing dragon. So much fun!

And some people ask: 'Why on earth do you want to look like yourself while the possibilities are nearly limitless in SL?" Well, the answer...

Edited by archangel969

I never wear a human skin. My main skin is a generic Android.  It's a simple way of avoiding sexual stuff while also participating in most of second life with little disruption.  I wear a normal fox avatar in nature sims.  Exploring from the animal perspective is fun. I also enjoy being scenery or interaction during the few times I actually come across another resident.

• Like 2

I'm mostly human but enjoy being a fox or dog sometimes for some weeks. Sometimes the whole styling, blingbling human thing kinda get's too much and I need a change.

The next animal I want to be is a cat and I already found a mod I wanna try (modding the TWI Fox to a cat). We'll see if I succeed ☺️ Doesn't look easy 🫣

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.