New Men's Body. Let's guess how much buy-in they'll get.

Blaise Glendevon

20 minutes ago, Tarquin Evermore said:

It could be the model's shape too. Demo it and see? 

I really was just commenting on the picture. It's a male body so it doesn't matter really especially after almost 2 years ago.

16 hours ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

I really was just commenting on the picture. It's a male body so it doesn't matter really especially after almost 2 years ago.

I am sorry for necro-posting. I am new to the forums as a participant. I normally just lurk.

10 hours ago, Kylerky said:

I like the idea of it, but with no alpha cutout hud I wouldn't buy.

Is a HUD vs alpha mask that different in terms of time it takes to "activate" and effect on body (hiding some part)? as to be --or so it seems-- so determining? Of course it's a matter of preference, but in practical terms, is there any functional difference? Maybe the autohide?

On 4/26/2024 at 8:25 AM, Stephanie Misfit said:

For the weekend sales for CZ Slim at Mazzaro, I'll be picking up a few colours of this I think

[Mazzaro] Ducan Set

So the fitting sizes for regular shapes were already sold out?
And then people wonder why males don't buy much fashion in Second Life.

1 hour ago, Sid Nagy said:

So the fitting sizes for regular shapes were already sold out?
And then people wonder why males don't buy much fashion in Second Life.

I'm so confused right now! What's a "regular shape" and where does it say anything was sold out?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Psyche Starling said:

I'm so confused right now! What's a "regular shape" and where does it say anything was sold out?

Same. Mazzaro's stuff always looks fresh off the runway to me. Many outfits are downright classy (though he does design very thin, so the alphas might shave off a whole part of my avatar when wearing them, LOL).

I can't say whether or not the designer uses RL runway/Fashion Week references for his stuff, but it sure looks like it sometimes. I might complain about the scrunched up sleeves on that set, though, but that's just me. The rest is super stylish IMO.

I'm wondering if the second commenter got confused and thought only the CZ Slim was on sale, but it looks to me like it's all of the bodies, and the first commenter just mentioned CZ Slim because that's the body they have.

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2024 at 8:42 AM, Xeriko Melnik said:

Is a HUD vs alpha mask that different in terms of time it takes to "activate" and effect on body (hiding some part)? as to be --or so it seems-- so determining? Of course it's a matter of preference, but in practical terms, is there any functional difference? Maybe the autohide?

I like having the hud option. 

Edited by Kylerky