New Men's Body. Let's guess how much buy-in they'll get.

Blaise Glendevon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thirst Bad Santa Suit for Saturday Sale @ $100L per color.

THIRST - Bad Santa Set at Anthem

THIRST - Crop Tee II (Recolors) for Happy Weekend @ $60L per color.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=730483409121752&set=oa.1489362341608650

Homme Wrecker Devon sweater for Saturday Sale @ $75L per color.

Homme-Wrecker-TSS1118.jpg

All at one location: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cambridge Hills/126/125/24

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New update dropped today.

[15:47] Redelivery:
Update v4
-genitals hud
-new normal maps

Inside the box, there are 3 boxes for different neck fits:
cz neck for CZ heads
female neck for female heads
sl neck for all other male heads

Pick your neck size to get the rest of the goods.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad this body seems to have had some legs from when I started this thread! Also, if you're looking for weekend deals, Elementtare and Mazzaro have about 15 Weekend Sale priced outfits all rigged for CZ slim that range between Fashion Boy - the high collar t-shirt and cape look is a don't miss - and gym shorts and tank tops. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heartbreak/121/128/94

Quick question for anyone using this body cause I can't work out if I'm being dense or if I've just been spoiled by the lack of visible neck seams on other body/head combos now they mostly use the standardised normals or whatever (yeah I totally know what I'm talking about) but... the demo shows a visible seam whether I'm using a male or female head. Is this a me thing or is there a seam? 

14 hours ago, ArielScheele said:

Quick question for anyone using this body cause I can't work out if I'm being dense or if I've just been spoiled by the lack of visible neck seams on other body/head combos now they mostly use the standardised normals or whatever (yeah I totally know what I'm talking about) but... the demo shows a visible seam whether I'm using a male or female head. Is this a me thing or is there a seam? 

What head are you using?

On 1/31/2024 at 11:10 AM, ArielScheele said:

Is this a me thing or is there a seam? 

CZ Slim body?

It's not a "you" thing... unless we're doing the same mistake: there's always a seam with Lelutka heads at least (that's what I use), even with matching head+body skin (+ neck layer) from same creator designed for this particular body. I've been using a neck tattoo to hide it (chockers can be "effective" too). 🤷‍♂️

I've been told it might be due to my lighting settings, but I don't have seam problems with other bodies under the same lighting conditions...

12 hours ago, Xeriko Melnik said:

CZ Slim body?

It's not a "you" thing... unless we're doing the same mistake: there's always a seam with Lelutka heads at least (that's what I use), even with matching head+body skin (+ neck layer) from same creator designed for this particular body. I've been using a neck tattoo to hide it (chockers can be "effective" too). 🤷‍♂️

I've been told it might be due to my lighting settings, but I don't have seam problems with other bodies under the same lighting conditions...

Yes it's CZ Slim & Lel heads. Glad it's not just me - it definitely looks better in some lights than others (to the point it's not noticable) so I was starting to wonder if I'd managed to mess something up. Thanks.

On 1/31/2024 at 10:10 AM, ArielScheele said:

You can try arranging your BoM layers in the correct order. For example, have the neck blender sit on top of the head skin, followed by body skin.

Other tricks I've found that worked for me in minimizing the neck seam is setting glossiness/shine to zero on both head and body.

For the body, go into edit menu, under Texture tab, Shininess (specular) and set Glossiness and Environment to zero.

For the head, use the HUD to dial the slider all the way down on glossiness, intensity, and environment. And make sure the hue tint is on white.

Some Windlight/EEP settings can really bring attention to the neck line. Default Midday is simply awful; use anything else other than that. "Annan Adored Optimal Skin (no shadows)" is a good one to start.

• 2 months later...