I never seen this squishy addon before and I LIKE IT!! \o/

Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I must be out of the loop or something.  Does anyone know what this squishy addon is or if it's even real?

Look at the hips/waistband area, not the bikini.. I never seen this before and  I really really, ReallyReally like this and hope it's really something I can get for my body..

**LeLI**007**Bella Bikini **FULL PERM

Edited by Ceka Cianci

2 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Feels like it's everywhere right now. Not my cup of tea. 

I never seen it until just now.. I've seen the ones for the legs and bewbies and arms, but never the waist.. in that picture it looks really natural and not too extreme like a lot of squishy addons..

There is something I like about it a lot..Maybe it has something to do with adding more curve that kind of breaks upthat transition from the hips to the body or something.. hehehe

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I must be out of the loop or something.  Does anyone know what this squishy addon is or if it's even real?

Look at the hips/waistband area, not the bikini.. I never seen this before and  I really really, ReallyReally like this and hope it's really something I can get for my body..

It's real, well virtually real. lol Just released over the wkend.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I never seen it until just now.. I've seen the ones for the legs and bewbies and arms, but never the waist.. in that picture it looks really natural and not too extreme like a lot of squishy addons..

There is something I like about it a lot..Maybe it has something to do with adding more curve that kind of breaks upthat transition from the hips to the body or something.. hehehe

I’m pretty sure it just came out this past weekend and it’s only for eBody

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

I’m pretty sure it just came out this past weekend and it’s only for eBody

Ya, I had to go to the Reborn event to get the demos for it.. There is the addon and a skin for the Venus line and for the Ipanema line.

I hope it looks good on other skins as well.. We'll see in a minute.. hehehe

• Like 2

It's kind of a bit much  for me on the velour skins.. With my other skins it gives that kind of in shape belly dancer feel which I'm looking for..

The velour skins give it that kind of, not as in shape as a belly dancer feel.. That's about as delicate as i can put that.. hehehe

42 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, I had to go to the Reborn event to get the demos for it.. There is the addon and a skin for the Venus line and for the Ipanema line.

I hope it looks good on other skins as well.. We'll see in a minute.. hehehe

Yeah, what’s really surprising is how much support it’s getting right off the bat. It’s basically a muffin top with a little pudgy belly.

I think it’s going to be an add-on that’s going to be around for a while. Creators are doing updates for things already.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

Yeah, what’s really surprising is how much support it’s getting right off the bat. It’s basically a muffin top with a little pudgy belly.

I think it’s going to be an add-on that’s going to be around for a while. Creators are doing updates for things already.

Ya, I'm gonna hold on and see if other versions come out for other bodies.. I'll get this one, but not right now.. I wanna see more skins and things come out for it first.. I don't want to get cornered into having to wear velour as my only option..

It looks ok on some of my other skins, but it would be nice to see some skinners get creative with it..:)

7 minutes ago, CalypsoJewel said:

It actually has some weird look with my velour skins at least. Like you can tell it's just a mesh add-on. Noticeable line. It's cute on some things, but sometimes not so much.

Did you demo the skins that were next to the vendor?  They looked like they were skinned for it.. It kind of had that rolls pinch at the ribs to me.. where on my other skins it didn't and felt more bellydancer'ish.. hehehe

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, I'm gonna hold on and see if other versions come out for other bodies.. I'll get this one, but not right now.. I wanna see more skins and things come out for it first.. I don't want to get cornered into having to wear velour as my only option..

It looks ok on some of my other skins, but it would be nice to see some skinners get creative with it..:)

I’m not sure if it’s going to come out for other bodies because eBody makes it. Unless other creators follow suit, which is possible.

I’m wearing a skin by Mudskin and it looks decent. It does look more like a belly dancer. The Velour skin is an addon that gives it the appearance of rolls and creases. It’s just extra detail, you can wear it without.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

I’m not sure if it’s going to come out for other bodies because eBody makes it. Unless other creators follow suit, which is possible.

I’m wearing a skin by Mudskin and it looks decent. It does look more like a belly dancer. The Velour skin is an addon that gives it the appearance of rolls and creases. It’s just extra detail, you can wear it without.

Ya, I'm  sure I'll end up getting it.. I just want to test it out on  more skins..  it's only like 700 L's I think, maybe a few more than that.. So not a bad price at all.. I'm just getting a lot more picky on my spending these days.. hehehe

Also, That's kind of what I'm hoping for, is other creators for other bodies come up with their own version.. It would be nice to see a Belleza version and a Maitreya version..

I think they would really enhance those bodies..  I hope it catches on. :)

Edited by Ceka Cianci

25 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Did you demo the skins that were next to the vendor?  They looked like they were skinned for it.. It kind of had that rolls pinch at the ribs to me.. where on my other skins it didn't and felt more bellydancer'ish.. hehehe

I didn't actually. I'll have to go check, thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, I'm  sure I'll end up getting it.. I just want to test it out on  more skins..  it's only like 700 L's I think, maybe a few more than that.. So not a bad price at all.. I'm just getting a lot more picky on my spending these days.. hehehe

Also, That's kind of what I'm hoping for, is other creators for other bodies come up with their own version.. It would be nice to see a Belleza version and a Maitreya version..

I think they would really enhance those bodies..  I hope it catches on. :)

I do believe I saw one some time back, before these ones came out. I don't recall what bodies it was for, or even who made it, but it was at one of the shopping events.. I remember the name being a complete turn-off and had me going in the other direction pretty quickly.

I also can't remember the name. I don't think i've seen anything for them, so i'm assuming they'd gone nowhere.

Edited by CalypsoJewel
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I have the Reborn Juicy Rolls and really like it, but whatever skin is being used in that picture makes it look pretty bad I think. It looks a lot smoother than that with a normal skin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In a similar vein, have people seen this new add on for Kupra? Both my alt and I have swapped to Reborn so I won't be getting it, but if I still used Kupra it would definitely be on my list of things to buy.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/181793890@N06/52454061737/in/dateposted/

52454061737_54c5ede6ae_c.jpg

Edited by Stephanie Lovely
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stephanie Lovely said:

In a similar vein, have people seen this new add on for Kupra? Both my alt and I have swapped to Reborn so I won't be getting it, but if I still used Kupra it would definitely be on my list of things to buy.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/181793890@N06/52454061737/in/dateposted/

52454061737_54c5ede6ae_c.jpg

Ya, I went back to the Reborn event after making this thread to get the demo for the squishy and remembered seeing that one somewhere.. Since I had only been to two events it wasn't hard to remember where I seen it..

I seen it was for kupra and was like, awe, that might have been interesting to toy with too..

Give it time, this time next year everything that can be squishy, just might be..  It'll be funny and fun to put on all the squishies and then go running around  the grid, neked as a deformed jay bird..  instead of people going oooh ahhh It'll be Eeeeeww!! AAAaaaahhh!! \o/

hehehehe

24 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, I went back to the Reborn event after making this thread to get the demo for the squishy and remembered seeing that one somewhere.. Since I had only been to two events it wasn't hard to remember where I seen it..

I seen it was for kupra and was like, awe, that might have been interesting to toy with too..

Give it time, this time next year everything that can be squishy, just might be..  It'll be funny and fun to put on all the squishies and then go running around  the grid, neked as a deformed jay bird..  instead of people going oooh ahhh It'll be Eeeeeww!! AAAaaaahhh!! \o/

hehehehe

Mellowcute has an outfit out for the jelly rolls at the Level event.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

hehehehe

For some unexplainable reason, I got this image in my head :D:

michelin-man-bibendum-michelin-woman-bibette_1_3be85b507d36a02e33e1d1d2d09b4b5c.jpg.70575ca6db288c0afe40c781de1a9ef8.jpg

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Mellowcute has an outfit out for the jelly rolls at the Level event.

Thank you :)

I'm still kind of in debate mode with myself about getting the addon. But it's looking more and more like I'm gonna  with how well it's looking with all my other skins..

I'm just being so dang tight these days for some reason.. hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.