Error : "Your account does not have sufficent funds to make a process credit request. "

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey good people , 

So I took a little break from second life .. and now that I am trying to log back in .. its not letting me .

Ive been searching through my whole secondlife web profile as to why.. from first glance everything seems perfectly fine until I started going through all the categories ... Under the "Process Credit" category I know see a RED Error sign that says : " 

There is a problem with your account

• Your account does not have sufficent funds to make a process credit request. " 

I have absolutely no idea what does it mean .. or how to resolve it . I have the most basic free account .. I have a perfectly normal credit card updated ... and due to not being a native English speaker I dont really understand the problem . In addition to that for some reason whenever I try to submit a support ticket with linden labs .. its not creating one and does not give me a ticket number .. 

Maybe someone here had dealt with something like that ? 

Thank you kindly .

1 hour ago, AriaRo said:

Hey good people , 

So I took a little break from second life .. and now that I am trying to log back in .. its not letting me .

Ive been searching through my whole secondlife web profile as to why.. from first glance everything seems perfectly fine until I started going through all the categories ... Under the "Process Credit" category I know see a RED Error sign that says : " 

There is a problem with your account

• Your account does not have sufficent funds to make a process credit request. " 

I have absolutely no idea what does it mean .. or how to resolve it . I have the most basic free account .. I have a perfectly normal credit card updated ... and due to not being a native English speaker I dont really understand the problem . In addition to that for some reason whenever I try to submit a support ticket with linden labs .. its not creating one and does not give me a ticket number .. 

Maybe someone here had dealt with something like that ? 

Thank you kindly .

Process credit is only for Lindens being sold and then converted to USD.  USD then processed OUT of Second Life.   That is process credit.  It has nothing to do with your credit card.

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry about the Process Credit warning if you were not intending to request a process credit (and had completed the necessary steps to be able to do so). 

In terms of not being able to log in - what is the message that you get when you try to log in?  Have you checked to see if you're using the latest version of the viewer?  

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you guys , as some of you said it has nothing to do with that error message as i dont sell lindens or anything of that sort . 

seems like its something to do with my network, seem to work with a vpn but wont work without it.

have anyone had a problem with that before ?

You're correct that the "process credit request" warning isn't helpful in figuring out what's wrong with your network. As @MoiraKathleenasked, the actual error encountered when trying to login would be a start towards identifying the problem.

Otherwise we're limited to unproductive guesses about our personal favorite network problem consistent with working fine through a VPN but not otherwise. DNS? maybe if you're not yet configured to use Google's Public DNS, it's a pretty easy thing to try.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.