phone number

abrahamjacobs2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, abrahamjacobs2 said:

how do i get the support phone number promised premium plus members?

Have you gone to the Support page and checked all links and such?  I imagine it is only an option on the page if you are signed in with the correct type of account.

See what options you have here:  https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

6 minutes ago, abrahamjacobs2 said:

im premium plus I do not get Live chat support exclusive to Premium and Premium Plus members or a phone number and i pain up front the yearly cost

You don't see a Live Chat link near the bottom of that page that I linked to?  I don't have P+, so not sure where the phone number would display.

image.thumb.png.4c5dadb63392d8323559ea6c2dc7a9be.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Welcome to Live Chat Support! Live Chat is available for Premium customers from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST) every day. During chat support hours, the Need Help? button is available to connect you to a Live Chat agent.

Need help? Click the Chat Bubble on the bottom right of the screen.

7 hours ago, MoiraKathleen said:

After you sign up for premium plus, you should receive an email from LL, and the support phone number is in that email.

i never get such emails, all news and so come through, also lindex/tillia, but no premiums as also the houses tell they send a mail... ehm no never.
Also not blacklisted, not in spam. 
First thought it might been the gmail accounts, but it's the same at hotmail, outlook and live accounts.
I gave up after a few changes. 

9 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i never get such emails, all news and so come through, also lindex/tillia, but no premiums as also the houses tell they send a mail... ehm no never.
Also not blacklisted, not in spam. 
First thought it might been the gmail accounts, but it's the same at hotmail, outlook and live accounts.
I gave up after a few changes. 

I don't normally get emails about the houses, but I do get emails about premium sign ups, and I did get an email after upgrading to premium plus though it was a couple of days after the upgrade.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.