Double Eyes in the lelutka head..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Click Here For Pictures Of The Example hey everyone fairly new to second life like by 4 weeks, I took a step further and got the Kaya lelutka head, however.. nobody seems to have this issue and so maybe there is no fix for it? my head before this was an LAQ head and had custom system eyes, when I put the eyes that came with the Kaya head on, my system eyes are up high and poking out of the upper eyes a bit. so it seems I either have to deal with this or change over to the system eyes.. is there any fix for this?? 

Edited by xheavenlysinsx

First thing I would do is trying to reset your skeleton and animation and see if that helps.

Right click on your avatar and go to the menu option, Apperance, Then from there choose  reset, then from there choose Skele& anim reset and see if that helps..

Sometimes that's all it is from an animation from an AO causing it or something..

Also,

Have you tried going into your Lelutka hud to try and adjust your eyes.. you'll find that under the eye Icon in that hud..

If you look a little lower in that window that opens, you'll see a ring for sizing and a cross with a ring in the center for, up, down, left and right.

Also there is a reset just under those controls.

Also see if bakes on mesh in the eye section is highlighted.. ETA: [Took out my flub up]:$

If you have a screenshot that might be a bit more helpful too..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

As Coffee has shown in the picture, if you want to use the same system eye color, turn on BOM for the eyes.  If you want to use the applier eye colors from the Lelutka HUD, simply wear an eye alpha and choose one of the colors.  Any lelutka eye applier will work also.

Just remember, old style system eyes are BOM/no eye alpha.  Applier eyes/eye alpha

• Like 3

okay after a bunch of hair pulling later!! I was able to get it to work and for the next person who has this issue the fix I did to make it work and thank you to the above people who helped as well!

first I stripped everything down, took off all the layers and only had the bare bones (body and head)

started with my Maitreya body, added that and the Alpha and in the HUD Turned on bakes on mesh, went to the Kaya head and put on the head 3.1, then in the main head folder there will be 3 ALPHA'S! I used the + ALPHA ( BOM + BODY - APPLIER EYES ) which made the system eyes go away and to make her have blank eye sockets. from there I added my Glam Affair skin and tattoo layer and that had fixed the issue. coming from LAQ where as its just click apply type deal I have no idea what BOM is like until now, I hope this helps because trying to google search this was a dead end!

• Like 2

On 7/16/2022 at 5:35 AM, xheavenlysinsx said:

okay after a bunch of hair pulling later!! I was able to get it to work and for the next person who has this issue the fix I did to make it work and thank you to the above people who helped as well!

first I stripped everything down, took off all the layers and only had the bare bones (body and head)

started with my Maitreya body, added that and the Alpha and in the HUD Turned on bakes on mesh, went to the Kaya head and put on the head 3.1, then in the main head folder there will be 3 ALPHA'S! I used the + ALPHA ( BOM + BODY - APPLIER EYES ) which made the system eyes go away and to make her have blank eye sockets. from there I added my Glam Affair skin and tattoo layer and that had fixed the issue. coming from LAQ where as its just click apply type deal I have no idea what BOM is like until now, I hope this helps because trying to google search this was a dead end!

An easy fix would have been to create a new alpha in appearances and add a transparent texture to eye area….. 

Edited by LittleSparrow Skydancer

On 7/16/2022 at 11:35 AM, xheavenlysinsx said:

Remember to always add the Lelutka eyes in the folder. No matter if you use Bakes on mesh or appliers. You use the eyes with ALPHA ( BOM + BODY - APPLIER EYES ) for appliers as you said.

If you will use Bakes on mesh, do on use the alpha. But you still have to use the Lelutka eyes so the bakes on mesh eyes can be adjusted.

Where I put a blue arrow, you can adjust the eye position if you think you are a bit cross-eyed or the eye cornea sit too high or low in the head. The circles makes the cornea bigger or smaller.

I use Bakes on mesh here, and if I had not used the Lelutka Eyes, my eyes would look like they sit too deep and too high in the eye sockets.

eyes h_001.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cunomar said:

Can someone tell me why i have the above hud for a female lutka river evox head but not for the male version ?

It would depend on which male head from Lelutka you own. If this head is part of the Origin line, then it's normal you don't have that hud, which is specific to the newer Evo/EvoX line. If your male Lelutka head is from the Evo/EvoX line, then try a redelivery at their store to get the latest version.

Edited by EmmaAsht0n

Thanks Emma its the river evox head but nevermind i got bored of trying to work it out so started scrolling through my ancient outfits and decided the best head i ever had was classic freebie gift from Kona i think is the name , used to be a surf beach sim ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.