Lady parts

SorachaNicEoghain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

As did the tag on this thread!

Well, apparently ***** and ***** are dirty words and not anatomical parts like arms and legs?  Lady parts and dangly bits it is!  Or whatever euphemism you prefer.

Which reminds me...my MIL insisted my son NOT call it a *****.which is what I taught him it was.  She had some asinine word for it.  I told him around her, use her word but around adults, use *****.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Well, apparently ***** and ***** are dirty words and not anatomical parts like arms and legs?  Lady parts and dangly bits it is!  Or whatever euphemism you prefer.

Which reminds me...my MIL insisted my son NOT call it a *****.which is what I taught him it was.  She had some asinine word for it.  I told him around her, use her word but around adults, use *****.

My guru liked to call it a "wiener", which made people laugh. One day he explained why he used that word, and it all made sense. 

Not an owner of anything like this but as a habitual attachment lister and body ogler I've noticed that some of them do not have the same materials as the bodies they're attached to, leading them to suddenly become completely mismatched in certain lighting conditions. This can really be quite jarring with advanced lighting, like suddenly there's a big patch over your crotch. I'd definitely take the demos around to a few places you frequent to see if the EEP makes you go eep!

Since it's all about body completeness, which I totally get, you may be able to achieve the results you want with a more detailed skin. Some of them have much more detail there than others. Similarly, some bodies have a little more contour there than others so it's a bit less Barbie-like; if you're in the market for a new bod anyway it's something to check for in the demos. I'm a little slow on getting around to demos for non-free bodies but I did recently try Kalhene's Erika body demo and it actually has "HD" parts between the legs that you can toggle in the HUD, quite detailed with even a little bit of internals. It's not something I ever thought I needed but once I saw it for myself I had to admit it seemed pretty cool.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
On 7/8/2022 at 3:38 PM, Rowan Amore said:

The V Bento from Sessions or the one from VAW (Virtual Artworks) are both good options and probably the most popular right now.  Both, AFAIK are BOM updated.

My only wish for it would be a bit neater HUD... it's all split amongst three separate huds, it's just a little messy.  Of course you don't need to do a whole lot of messing with two of the huds once you've set it up.

Maybe clickable functionality for show/hide as well, it's kinda annoying to have to wear a whole memory-consuming hud just to have that switch available.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChandraKusari said:

I am currently searching for some Lady Bits and I am wondering. Are all of them BoM? I have Demoed the V and the new Version of the VAW and they both seem tho be.

No, not all bits are. Not all female parts are BOM. Keep demo'ing. Read the promo stuff and look for BOM to be mentioned.  There is a LOT of old stuff out there... like pre-BOM old. So you have to shop with care.

Some like The V are a mix of BOM and custom skin texture. So, if you are tattooed in the groin area, you will have problems. Otherwise, the texturing in the groin area is very good. No stretch or smear.

VAW is a bit different. It comes in two versions. One includes the outer and inner lips and surrounding skin. The other is only the inner lips. The later version works well with tats in the groin area. It does not need BOM because it does not cover up much skin in that area. The outer version (VAW XTC v1.4 in my case) is NOT BOM and you are pushed to doing color matching... tedious and not that great... ever. So I use only the Inner Lips and my base skin shows around the lips.

I checked today and there is a free update to v2.27. That version is BOM and Applier enabled. While they still use the basic two types there are 13 variations for different bodies. I couldn't get the BOM to work well. So, I'll stay with the Inner Lips only.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Right now there are only 2 good choices.

Either Sensations, or get the new Belleza Gen.X body

Both of these are bento, and can be somewhat posed, and work with your normal skin for the outer area. Both also have detailed inner anatomy including the 'canal' (word can't be typed here) and the urethra - which is more detailed on Belleza.

From what I have seen all of the other choices are missing the clitoris. Some don't even have the 'hood' that would cover a less prominent clitoris. That's kind of an important part of the anatomy and for some people is even visible at a glance - so that it's so often missing is just... incel levels of weird.

I've also not seen any other brands that have a fully detailed internal canal nor urethra - but these two elements won't be as vital if just needing it for 'walking about nude' photos.

Neither can be posed enough to do photography of giving birth - but Belleza would likely not break if someone made an animation to pose it that much as it's built into the body by default.

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

"detailed inner anatomy"

Words almost fail me...Anyway,  it looks like the black hole of death IMO.  I can't ever recall any man in RL telling me my 'tunnel' was nicely detailed.

If one doesn't care for anatomical detail, you can just get a pink crayon pen in photoshop and draw a line on the screen, then wear that as a tattoo layer. ;)

But once having your avatar look anatomically proper becomes a concern, good detail starts to feel important.

I could care less what some rando guy in a sex club thinks. I want my avatar to look "right". Otherwise I'd put that crayon texture back on... the one I got as a freebie for sitting on a camping chair on my original main back in 2006... (if I could find it...) At least I got to learn early on how dumb camping chairs were.

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

If one doesn't care for anatomical detail, you can just get a pink crayon pen in photoshop and draw a line on the screen, then wear that as a tattoo layer. ;)

But once having your avatar look anatomically proper becomes a concern, good detail starts to feel important.

I could care less what some rando guy in a sex club thinks. I want my avatar to look "right". Otherwise I'd put that crayon texture back on... the one I got as a freebie for sitting on a camping chair on my original main back in 2006... (if I could find it...) At least I got to learn early on how dumb camping chairs were.

You're missing my whole.point.  MOST women I know in SL couldn't care less about the minutiae of their genitals.  YMMV obviously.  Men, on the other hand, seem to be endlessly fascinated by it.  Maybe that's why some women even bother with them...for their men?

Edited by Rowan Amore

4 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You're missing my whole.point.  MOST women I know in SL couldn't care less about the minutiae of their genitals.  YMMV obviously.  Men, on the other hand, seem to be endlessly fascinated by it.  Maybe that's why some women even bother with them...for their men?

I think my point still stands.

This thread was started by someone who wants their avatar body to not look like a crayon drawing. I get that personally; I have the same concern. You seem to feel people would only want an avatar that was more than a simple untextured prim in order to impress men. I find that dubious; but I guess... YMMV.

If you don't care for an avatar that has any detail to it, I'm wondering how you've managed to camp yourself out in a thread asking for that detail.

Just now, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

I think my point still stands.

This thread was started by someone who wants their avatar body to not look like a crayon drawing. I get that personally; I have the same concern. You seem to feel people would only want an avatar that was more than a simple untextured prim in order to impress men. I find that dubious; but I guess... YMMV.

If you don't care for an avatar that has any detail to it, I'm wondering how you've managed to camp yourself out in a thread asking for that detail.

It's like the old Wendy's commercial, "Parts is Parts"!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.