Looking for vamp skins (Evo X)

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ย  ย I've been using Pink Fuel's vamp skin tones for a long time on my alt, but it's been dead air from them for a while now, and they never released one for Evo X. Being unable to keep up with new releases of makeup is no fun, so I thought I'd look for something else. Unfortunately the 'mainstream' skin stores' palest colours tend to look like an outdoorsy Swede in late August - and no amount of toners can make the orange-red hues go away (and toning yourself blue just makes you kind of purple-ish, usually).

ย  ย Has anyone seen anything nice around? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Here's what she usually looks like for reference:

Snapshot-019.png

WYRD is having a $L 100 sale on all their skins until the end of April, then going to just Marketplace. Their lightest skin is T0 or T1, a pinkish-white (not a pale human tone). Smoke is a light grey, which might work for you too. Body skin packs are on the skin layer. Head skins are sold separately and are on a tattoo layer. A complete Body & Head skin will thus cost $L 200.

Some of their skins:
506451664_Miraskin-WYRD.thumb.jpg.462b45656b2b3744ab001ccbc7f310dd.jpg

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 4/20/2022 at 4:40 AM, Orwar said:

ย  ย I've been using Pink Fuel's vamp skin tones for a long time on my alt, but it's been dead air from them for a while now, and they never released one for Evo X. Being unable to keep up with new releases of makeup is no fun, so I thought I'd look for something else. Unfortunately the 'mainstream' skin stores' palest colours tend to look like an outdoorsy Swede in late August - and no amount of toners can make the orange-red hues go away (and toning yourself blue just makes you kind of purple-ish, usually).

ย  ย Has anyone seen anything nice around? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Here's what she usually looks like for reference:

ย 

I lived in the Vamp skins for the longest time too. Nar Mattaru has several skins for Evo X and their palest tone Ghoul is genuinely pale.

. Nar Mattaru . NEW Ghoul Tone {All skins have been updated}

ย 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Stephanie Lovely said:

I lived in the Vamp skins for the longest time too. Nar Mattaru has several skins for Evo X and their palest tone Ghoul is genuinely pale.

ย  ย Ah, yes! I found that out a few hours after making the post. Neph is now up to snuff once more! I'd share a pic I took of her when I just had her set up, buuut. Forum rules wouldn't let me because of a teeny tiny sliver of a part adjacent to a part .. And I'm too lazy to Wilburify it.

• Like 1

ย  ย Well, since I now took a pic which I can post on the forums, here's what I ended up with.

ย 

52022898739_4ca05772a6_b.jpg

ย 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.