Question about filling surveys for L$

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiii

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. I randomly found this entropiapartners website last night and effortlessly made a couple K lindens by bs-itting my way through surveys lol.

I was bored so I also visited their location inworld. They seem legit-ish? I just wanted to ask if anybody tried it before and if earning lindens that way has any bearing on my SL account whatsoever.

I mean.. if it's legit I don't mind clicking random buttons and getting L$, however if it could potentially cause issues, I'll just stop lol I don't mind uploading, just thought it would be a brainless side activity.

Thankss :D

Edited by Mother Mystic
tiny typo :D
  • Confused 1

Just now, Persephone Emerald said:

It's data mining. Yes, it gives you a few lindens, but personally I'd rather pay to go Premium, get a weekly stipend, and then actually enjoy my SL time.

I only gave them fake info because if you don't give fake info you don't even quality for the high paying surveys. lol

I also use vpn. Basically i don't care about anything except my SL account. :) if the Lab is aware of this and is an approved method of earning, it's awesome.

• Like 1

I remember back when I discovered my first survey for game currency thing. Spent an hour filling out forms about random sodas and some very colonial foodstuff products that we didn't even have here. I got like 20-something Smite gems off it, which was like .. $0.4 maybe? My hourly wage was almost 30 times higher than that, sooo .. I didn't do any more after that.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I remember back when I discovered my first survey for game currency thing. Spent an hour filling out forms about random sodas and some very colonial foodstuff products that we didn't even have here. I got like 20-something Smite gems off it, which was like .. $0.4 maybe? My hourly wage was almost 30 times higher than that, sooo .. I didn't do any more after that.

I guess I just got lucky. lol I saved over 10$ worth of Ls in like half hour, maybe less. But is it safe though? lol am I gonna upset the Lab or something? Im deadass seriousss though lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mother Mystic said:

Hiii

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. I randomly found this entropiapartners website last night and effortlessly made a couple K lindens by bs-itting my way through surveys lol.

I was bored so I also visited their location inworld. They seem legit-ish? I just wanted to ask if anybody tried it before and if earning lindens that way has any bearing on my SL account whatsoever.

I mean.. if it's legit I don't mind clicking random buttons and getting L$, however if it could potentially cause issues, I'll just stop lol I don't mind uploading, just thought it would be a brainless side activity.

Thankss :D

If it is so legit, why did LL remove that post?

If I were you, I'd refain from shilling/promoting for such outlets.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Mother Mystic said:

saved over 10$ worth of Ls in like half hour, maybe less.

10L is approx. 4 cents............. so doing the surveys pays less than 10 cents per hour, basically.

Personally, my time is more valuable than that.  I'd just put a few bucks into SL or get an inworld job.  

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

If it is so legit, why did LL remove that post?

If I were you, I'd refain from shilling/promoting for such outlets.

not promoting at all lol i dont even know them, i am only posting publicly to see if anybody knows anything.

i don't care about them in any way, i only care about my account :) also i have no idea what post got removed lol sorry, airhead.

11 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

10L is approx. 4 cents............. so doing the surveys pays less than 10 cents per hour, basically.

Personally, my time is more valuable than that.  I'd just put a few bucks into SL or get an inworld job.  

uhm, the cheapest survey i filled gave me 250Ls, and the best one i found so far gave me 800 in like seconds. not advertising, just sharing info.

im also suspish of them because this is also too good to be true.

@here if any Linden sees this please confirm if we should stop doing them or not, serious question

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

oh i get it now, i meant real money :) sorry for the confusion

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay, but why lol thats my question. Im super dooper excited having found this, and knowing i am filling fake surveys, whats the setback? If they want to pay me, ill take that. as long as my account's integrity is not compromised. thats why i was looking for official input. and having said that, none of us here on forums are staff anyways so ill just submit a ticket directly, just in case :)

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

If people offer you "real money" for doing stuff in SL, it is probably a very bad idea to participate.

the money i received was L, i was just converting what would have cost me if i uploaded vs filled the surveys, nobody paid me real anything. just me converting in my head lol sorry not native english speaker :D

I'm not sure why you'd admit publicly you're using fake info for what's seemingly real surveys seeking accurate info (otherwise why are they paying people to do them?).

I occasionally do real, legitimate academic and consumer/product surveys paid in USD (not at all SL-related). Those are legit. I wouldn't waste my time with anything paying in Ls, personally.

Oh man, I just peeked at the site and yeah, I wouldn't even enter a username on there let alone anything else. I'd avoid that like the plague, even if it does turn out to be legit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mother Mystic said:

lols, i tried to submit a ticket to ask but apparently the option doesn't exist so now i'll just cross my fingers and wait here til someone sees this 🙃

Pick any option that comes within 500 miles of being close and then give details about your question in the description.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I'm not sure why you'd admit publicly you're using fake info for what's seemingly real surveys seeking accurate info (otherwise why are they paying people to do them?).

I occasionally do real, legitimate academic and consumer/product surveys paid in USD (not at all SL-related). Those are legit. I wouldn't waste my time with anything paying in Ls, personally.

Oh man, I just peeked at the site and yeah, I wouldn't even enter a username on there let alone anything else. I'd avoid that like the plague, even if it does turn out to be legit.

idk, dont understand what they gain from this either

Just now, Mother Mystic said:

idk, dont understand what they gain from this either

I saw they service Old School Runescape as well. Maybe they're just looking for gamers to answer surveys about...gaming...stuffs. I dunno honestly. I just don't like the look of the website and I would've bounced right off of it had I stumbled upon it naturally.

If you want some spare SL play money, I think Swagbucks is still a thing, isn't it? I've heard of people making some side cash over there doing who knows what. Seems more legit than whatever this thing is.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.