I'd like a blacklist

swedishfox Ghost

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

screencapture-marketplace-secondlife-products-search-2022-03-16-09_57_53.thumb.png.e89427592a1af91a5c7d603edfd0fb33.png

I'm wanting to browse avatar accessories for the pookie feline avatar

but why do I need to sit there and wade through unwanted results, 83 pages of no less, when a store has the exact same word as the avatar that im trying to look up?

Please let me add people/stores to a blacklist to make this and similar instances less annoying

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I would love a creator shop blacklist also, I know how to use filters, and such but sooo many creators misuse the key words so I get listing for irrelevant or redundant items even in the same category. With a personal blacklist I can mark creators that have pages of pages of junk that nobody buys(Like mine..lol) outdated stuff, creators who put out 20 pages of same item but diff colour instead of learning how to make an use a colour changing hud, creators who have no product pics... etc. A option to no longer see selected shops would be nice even if you never use it.It can be done, each MP shop has a ID number.

• Like 3

I'd actually like a blacklist for stores. I have a small list of merchants I don't want to buy from, a blacklist feature would mean I could ditch the external list and not see those products at all. As a merchant I can block users, why not have it work the other way around, too?

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.