Really great cyber/new-Asian outfits?

Katherine Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know the usual spots like Bauhaus, Forge, and a few others, but what does the hive mind recommend for this?

Nothing solid cyberpunk armour look but something more fashion-focussed?

Thanks!

Also, I seem to recall a very small boutique space on the edge of some water once, very spread out displays, tans seem to be the colour I recall ... not a lot of items but superb design and quality. Focus on Neo-Japanese looks but there was an avant-garde, almost cat-walk feel to them but for the life of me I can not remember the name. Clothing, capes, even some shoes.

• Like 1

Also check Nicks groups, if i remember well i have some on public view from events and such that i 've been since most of my avatar's are cyber/sci-fi oriented.

Visit R2, Tanaka etc. once you go there look in visitor's or creators picks and you'll find dozens of places.

• Like 1

Yay, thanks!

That one I mentioned, still no luck remembering. I think its started with a "B" and was very small, open and had some quality stuff (I recall as tan/brown draping wool? shawl with an angled cut edge). Imagine if Ricielli or COCO did a Neo-Asian inspired look. The landmark was also mostly sort of an outside space. Lost the landmark though.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand why some folk shy away from Rei2Aya's A/D/E outfits, but the K/E/N outfits are much less overtly sexual.  At present I cannot look much further than her Kyokko outfit which seems to be a near perfect combination.  Of course this is purely personal.  The main objection of many to the R2 outfits is the lack of rigging options, since Maitreya is pretty much proscribed (but it is done SO well).

You might look at A&Y outfits which are also well rigged though they are No Mod and Anabel's HUD is a sloth. Maitreya and Legacy are the options.  I second the choice of Asteroidbox.

Sadly the Neo-Japanese/Cyber options are limited if you prefer stuff that doesn't look like a cheap comic book.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

They usually have the Neo-Tokyo fair….quarterly? I’m pretty sure there’s one coming up soon.

Also, there’s a cyber fair. They have those something like every other month.

These aren’t regular events, more like semi regular events and they have a nice assortment of things.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.