Linden Labs asking for Feedback

Bagnu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 822 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

59 minutes ago, Kayla Suki said:

I'd buy a homestead the second this is an option!

IF the price is right though. I "rent" a homestead for $L30K a month. It's the island everyone sees in my pics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:

IF the price is right though. I "rent" a homestead for $L30K a month. It's the island everyone sees in my pics.

Per month or every four weeks? Per month that's US$125 at today's L exchange rate. A small profit for the landlord but not egregious, like some landlords.

If that's for four weeks the monthly cost is actually L32,500 or $135.41 which is a $26/month profit on their actual $109 cost.

But back to your point ... IF the price is right. I'm talking about LL charging $109/month, the current homestead fee, for a 5K homestead, and making that deal available to non-sim owners. Like @Kayla Sukisaid, I'd also jump at that in a heartbeat. Like this minute if LL made it available.

I think there should also be a 10K prim homestead for $149/month, also available to non-sim owners, but that's another discussion entirely.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1

Just now, Katherine Heartsong said:

Per month or every four weeks? Per month that's US$125 at today's L exchange rate. A small profit for the landlord but not egregious, like some landlords.

If that's for four weeks the monthly cost is actually L32,500 or $135.41 which his a $25/month profit on their $109 cost.

But back to your point ... IF the price is right. I'm talking about LL charging $109/month, the current homestead fee, for a 5K homestead.

I think there should also be a 10K prim homestead for $149/month, also available to non-sim owners, but that's another discussion entirely.

That's every four weeks.  I don't mind my landlord making that $25 profit. He needs to live too, and he is always extremely helpful, and almost always available. Obviously I would prefer cheaper rates though.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 822 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.