The "No Mod" thing has to go... ( Rant Season 2022 )

HarutoYoko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 hours ago, HarutoYoko said:

I am just going to say this and I am done.. Respectfully, You don't know what you're talking about. 
You earlier said something about immaturity but here you are arguing a topic you admitted you
know nothing about. So if SL said alright, we own your stuff since you admitted you didn't read the TOS
you basically just got screwed.

DOWN BELOW HERE IS TOS:

1.2 The Service exists only as long as and in the form that we may provide the Service, and all aspects of the Service, including your User Content, are subject to change or elimination.

"Linden Lab has the right to change, limit access to, and/or eliminate any aspect(s), feature(s) or functionality of the Service (including your User Content) as it sees fit at any time without notice, and Linden Lab makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue, or to permit open access to, any aspect of the Service. You acknowledge that your use of the Service is subject to this risk and that you knowingly assume it and make your decisions to participate in the Service, contribute Content and spend your money accordingly."

TLDR: Read your TOS it pertains to YOU a lot more than you think.

Your a customer arguing with a mechanic on how to fix a transmission and you never even looked at the car's manual or opened the hood.

Your speech seems very superfluous to me for many reasons. (I hope you read what I am writing to you even if you do not want to intervene anymore)
I'll explain, please read well.

1 In your initial post you never talked about the "very dangerous" 😂  TOS that someone forced you to sign in order to eat your brain while you are sleeping.
You just complained about making a wrong purchase and not wanting to admit it whining that LL should upset the great method they implemented on permits in order to soothe the excruciating pain you feel for spending a year of your hard-earned salary on a trivial product .

2 Regarding section 1.2 of the TOS it seems that you and others, perhaps in the rush to express your emotional distress, have not read correctly what I have already written: I know very well how that works, I knew before even reading the TOS as they should do all those who accept the contract with Linden when they sign it. What escapes you, and certainly this is your naivety due to the fact that you are not very familiar, is that the product that I import into SL is specifically designed for SL. I optimize the same product MY PRODUCT for different markets. If I build a cuckoo clock  😝  to sell it then I reproduce it in different versions to sell it in SL or Turbosquid or Meta if and when it is born.
If one day Linden Lab decided to throw me out and make all my products disappear I would be very sorry but I would only lose a slice of my market and surely Linden Lab would never dare to take possession of my products and then use them at will. They would not do it because it would not suit them first of all and because doing so would break the law. It is understood that Linden Lab will only use that power if I seriously break some law. I've never heard of producers who happen to have all their work gone missing for no reason.

Maybe you should play conspiracy theorists less and relax.

I hope I have been clear and hope that this nonsense about TOS is finally out of print.
If, on the other hand, you want to continue talking about it, I will read you peoples exactly with this attitude. 

LOL!.gif

19 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

....did you have a concussion on your recent past, or is that a permanent thing going on with you?

Actually yes and that's why I spend most of my life sitting in front of a computer now.
If you want to know exactly, I destroyed my femur, pelvis, radius and part of my skull. I had 4 weeks of coma and about 9 months in hospital where I underwent several operations each more pleasant than the other if you want to know.
If you want, I'll also tell you about the years of rehabilitation.
However now I can stand on my legs and walk for a while. I look a bit of a jerk when I walk because I'm really ridiculous, just the kind of person you imagine me to be.

3 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

Actually yes and that's why I spend most of my life sitting in front of a computer now.
If you want to know exactly, I destroyed my femur, pelvis, radius and part of my skull. I had 4 weeks of coma and about 9 months in hospital where I underwent several operations each more pleasant than the other if you want to know.
If you want, I'll also tell you about the years of rehabilitation.
However now I can stand on my legs and walk for a while. I look a bit of a jerk when I walk because I'm really ridiculous, just the kind of person you imagine me to be.

Do you expect me now to backpedal and feel bad about calling you out, lol? Because let's make it clear for you - I do neither.
In no goddamn universe is "making a list of things that have feature X" a banlist of everything else. That'd be akin to saying everytime I list my favorite foods I'd hate everything I don't list and want it forbidden. It.makes.no.sense. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Do you expect me now to backpedal and feel bad about calling you out, lol? Because let's make it clear for you - I do neither.
In no goddamn universe is "making a list of things that have feature X" a banlist of everything else. That'd be akin to saying everytime I list my favorite foods I'd hate everything I don't list and want it forbidden. It.makes.no.sense. 

I don't expect anything from you and I don't give a damn.
I just expect there to be some form of education and civility among people even if they are arguing and disagree.
Anyway peace, I no longer belong to this thread.

• Confused 2

On 1/14/2022 at 1:26 PM, Tama Suki said:

This, on the other hand, seems to me an inflated, immature and useless cry.

On 1/14/2022 at 1:46 PM, Tama Suki said:

I don't think you have that many whining moans to scream.

On 1/14/2022 at 1:52 PM, Tama Suki said:

then come and make the Karen then I will block you.

On 1/14/2022 at 2:17 PM, Tama Suki said:

Please don't waste our time.

On 1/14/2022 at 4:01 PM, Tama Suki said:

You are very nice and nice especially when you admit to using a viewer that gives you the possibility to illegally copy the work of others.
However, going back to your ignorant statement 

lol!.jpeg

On 1/14/2022 at 4:19 PM, Tama Suki said:

Please spare me these boring useless notifications.

6 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

civility

Practice what you preach.  If you notice, YOU were the one to start ANY negative comments.  Very uncivil of you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

42 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Perfect GIF to show your shame.  At least now you're aware.

The funny thing is, you probably think you are really right, you are not faking it. But you make me smile and I thank you for it, because you made me forget the anger of the moment when I was directly insulted in an extremely narrow and vulgar way.
In other words, your style is to be the alpha boss who protects the little pack of his fans.
And maybe you do it expecting my head to explode and start insulting you.
Is this your style?
Good luck my friend to you and your 4 loyal fans who put wagging emojis on you.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.