Free gift heads from LOGO (female & male)

Eddy Vortex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At MAN CAVE [http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Match/171/128/46], Alantori is giving the Marco Bento Mesh Head away for free as well. MAN CAVE group required.

And BeSpoke [http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dragon Dreams/128/77/3345] is giving Elf Yule mesh head and four skins for free (dark, light, night and shadow). No group required.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, Echelon Alcott said:

And BeSpoke [http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dragon Dreams/128/77/3345] is giving Elf Yule mesh head and four skins for free (dark, light, night and shadow). No group required.

Available also on Marketplace..

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/227046/search?utf8=✓&search[keywords]=elf+yule

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

You guyyyyyyyssss! I said I wasn't going to make more avatarrrrrrs *whine* I've got 3 in progress (okay wait...4) and now look at all these cute things hereeeeee. Btw, thanks for the heads up (heh heh heh) about BeSpoke. I just picked up their Merfolk head last weekend for 50L and now a free elf? Yippie!

Oh, since we're sharing - Akeruka (AK) is also giving out a male and female head to group members. 150L group join fee, though, but the heads can wear Evo classic skins/makeup/etc., so there's that. Giveaway ends Jan 3rd. Oh and if you do join the group for it, it's worth it to stay. They run 50% off sales and things pretty frequently.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

You guyyyyyyyssss! I said I wasn't going to make more avatarrrrrrs *whine* I've got 3 in progress (okay wait...4) and now look at all these cute things hereeeeee. Btw, thanks for the heads up (heh heh heh) about BeSpoke. I just picked up their Merfolk head last weekend for 50L and now a free elf? Yippie!

It's hard to stop at just one alt. There ought to be a 12 step program for us altoholics.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

It's hard to stop at just one alt. There ought to be a 12 step program for us altoholics.

13 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I can see why anyone would be tempted, they're rather smashing. (I'm an altoholic too, but none of them are yet meshed up.)

Lol, all but one of mine are on this same account. It's just easier for me that way. My original avie rarely ever changes her look (used to run a shop with her 100 years ago, so she's my neglected business alt these days). Now, checking my Outfits tab on this account, I currently have 191 saved outfits. Eep. Some really are just outfits, but many are completely different looks with different skins, shapes, heads, bodies, accessories, etc. I uhhh, may need an intervention.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Lol, all but one of mine are on this same account. It's just easier for me that way. My original avie rarely ever changes her look (used to run a shop with her 100 years ago, so she's my neglected business alt these days). Now, checking my Outfits tab on this account, I currently have 191 saved outfits. Eep. Some really are just outfits, but many are completely different looks with different skins, shapes, heads, bodies, accessories, etc. I uhhh, may need an intervention.

191!!!!

*hyperventilates*

But you do look divine with all your detail, even just in your profile photo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

One of them already demands I buy them any outfit I see in blue - to match their eyes! That one is definitely more high maintenance than my main.

Thanks! :) 

... and shoes. 

Edited by Echo Hermit
She should dust me off more often.

5 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

191!!!!

*hyperventilates*

I knowwwwww, I'm ridiculous! 🤣

5 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

But you do look divine with all your detail, even just in your profile photo. 

Aww, thank you so much!! ❤️ Avatar styling is a huge hobby of mine. I had to take up SL photography to justify it - I was spending so much time on it, lol. One of these days, I'll post some finished photos in the photo threads when I get these new ones up and running - using some of these free gifts, for sure!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I currently have 191 saved outfits. Eep.

What should I say with my 670+ saved outfits? Am slowly but surely updating them with my latest mesh heads and bodies but I won't be done before the next update 😅

Edited by Isaac Ashton
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Isaac Ashton said:

What should I say with my 670+ saved outfits? Am slowly but surely updating them with my latest mesh heads and bodies but I won't be done before the next update 😅

OMG we need to go shopping!!! Or maybe we don't, LOL. 🤣

And wow yeah I know that feel, 100%! I've started adding what version of my head/body I'm wearing to my outfit titles because I'll just leave them there for months and later switch to it to use as a starter for another outfit/avie and suddenly shoes don't fit and I'm realizing I'm wearing Maitreya 5.1 and not 5.3 and forget it, LOL. I should really clean these out and start updating them, but no time. Too many new heads to try on!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

OMG we need to go shopping!!! Or maybe we don't, LOL. 🤣

And wow yeah I know that feel, 100%! I've started adding what version of my head/body I'm wearing to my outfit titles because I'll just leave them there for months and later switch to it to use as a starter for another outfit/avie and suddenly shoes don't fit and I'm realizing I'm wearing Maitreya 5.1 and not 5.3 and forget it, LOL. I should really clean these out and start updating them, but no time. Too many new heads to try on!

I hear you. If you're just switching bodies from an older version to a newer one from the same maker (i.e. Maitreya 5.1 to 5.3) and you're on Firestorm, you can use the "replace links" feature in your inventory to update your outfits. But if you're also changing heads, skins, etc. at the same time, then yeah, it's a hassle.

• Like 1

I was at 730, then I deleted half of them, and now I'm back up at 531. Most are rather unique, I think maybe around 40 of those are outfit variants. I saved some space by starting to combine those. So if I safed a look just a few items in difference, I'll wear everything and just put off the items I don't need after getting dressed, lol.
My name is Sukubia, and I have a problem.

That's literally all I'm doing in sl - making new characters. We need to meet and make great looks together!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Isaac Ashton said:

I hear you. If you're just switching bodies from an older version to a newer one from the same maker (i.e. Maitreya 5.1 to 5.3) and you're on Firestorm, you can use the "replace links" feature in your inventory to update your outfits. But if you're also changing heads, skins, etc. at the same time, then yeah, it's a hassle.

Yup, usually changing every single thing. I really do need to update everything before I go adding more outfits to the list!

3 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

I was at 730, then I deleted half of them, and now I'm back up at 531. Most are rather unique, I think maybe around 40 of those are outfit variants. I saved some space by starting to combine those. So if I safed a look just a few items in difference, I'll wear everything and just put off the items I don't need after getting dressed, lol.
My name is Sukubia, and I have a problem.

Ack it's official - I'm slacking! I need more outfits immediately. Actually, I still need to build some looks around the two Logo heads, Logan, the BeSpoke elf, and the two AK heads, so there's that. I finally worked on Lel Kaya last night and got her sorted.

4 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

That's literally all I'm doing in sl - making new characters. We need to meet and make great looks together!

Same! Yes! I'm so down for this! We could find a good hangout spot so we can drop in when we've put something new together and do fashion shows or something. 🤣

4 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Yup, usually changing every single thing. I really do need to update everything before I go adding more outfits to the list!

Ack it's official - I'm slacking! I need more outfits immediately. Actually, I still need to build some looks around the two Logo heads, Logan, the BeSpoke elf, and the two AK heads, so there's that. I finally worked on Lel Kaya last night and got her sorted.

Same! Yes! I'm so down for this! We could find a good hangout spot so we can drop in when we've put something new together and do fashion shows or something. 🤣

Awesome! I can actually provide a hangout spot with rezzrights for groupmembers! *Pulls up her signature* I'm either there or in a premium sandbox, unless I'm out shopping! Hit me uuuup! I'm german, so my timezone may be off, although I'm often online in my late evenings. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.