SL Flickr groups

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I usually join the Flickr groups of Clothes designers I like, Blueberry and the rest, I find it easier to look at the high-resolution pictures in Flickr, than try to get my camera lined up in the walls of stores.  Also I can grab a screenshot for my CTS Wardrobe....

• Thanks 1

There are a lot of groups that aren't moderated at all for whatever reason and you can tell because despite having a theme or even rules the pictures are pretty much all over the place. It also depends on what kinds of things you are looking for -there are general fashion groups,  those focused around fantasy or certain styles, home and garden, landscaping, those focusing on destinations.

If there is someone whose pictures I really like I tend to look at what groups they have added the pictures to and check them out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Can't stand groups literally allowing all crap as contribution, like "this group focuses on male fashion... and it has more than a dozen ordinary female shots just at the beginning of the pool". 😑

This. I hate this kind of spamming so very much. I bet those spammers don't even bother reading group rules and post willy-nilly in wrong genres. They won't even interact with people.

1 hour ago, TrophySpouse said:

This. I hate this kind of spamming so very much. I bet those spammers don't even bother reading group rules and post willy-nilly in wrong genres. They won't even interact with people.

A lot of the groups don't have any kind of moderation anymore. the people who created the groups have left them and there's no one to enforce the rules so people will add them to any group to get views. The limits can help some (30 groups/60 groups per picture depending on account type) but not enough.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.