How Does Your SL Look Today?

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, let me give it some thought. And it might be not a bad thing to hear from Cinn that she's actually WILLING to model! 🙃

My shots tend to be very carefully staged, so it might indeed be an interesting experiment.

What would make it interesting, is that you and I approach photography from different perspectives. Yours tend to be darker, with political statements, and depictions of the human condition. Mine are purely meant to be fun, and have visual appeal. How would our final images of Cinny be similar? How would they be different? 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

What would make it interesting, is that you and I approach photography from different perspectives. Yours tend to be darker, with political statements, and depictions of the human condition. Mine are purely meant to be fun, and have visual appeal. How would our final images of Cinny be similar? How would they be different? 

I would be up for seeing that match-up!! 

image.jpeg.4aefb93d96c4b6ffbb8382f24d9a2313.jpeg

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I would be up for seeing that match-up!! 

image.jpeg.4aefb93d96c4b6ffbb8382f24d9a2313.jpeg

It really wouldn't be a competition though if it happens. Thank God. Because Scylla would run rings around me if it was!!!

/me scrambles to get the newest version of Black Dragon.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bagnu said:

It really wouldn't be a competition though if it happens. Thank God. Because Scylla would run rings around me if it was!!!

/me scrambles to get the newest version of Black Dragon.

Oh pfffft. You take excellent pics. But it's definitely not about competition.

It may take me a while to set this up, as I have a rather full plate at the moment, but I'll contact Cinn, and let you know if we can find a good time to do this.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh pfffft. You take excellent pics. But it's definitely not about competition.

It may take me a while to set this up, as I have a rather full plate at the moment, but I'll contact Cinn, and let you know if we can find a good time to do this.

Thanks!!! It's so true though. It's not about competition, but about different interpretations. It's not a rush. It just sounds like great fun to do!!! I'll be talking to her anyways, so you can arrange it all through her if it's easier for you.

Edited by Bagnu
Sentence correction. added the word "to"
  • Like 2

I'm not getting into lingerie until someone looks under the damned bed for me.

But isn't the shadowy creature under your bed already looking under it for you? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

I'm not getting into lingerie until someone looks under the damned bed for me.

Spider. A BIG one.

If you'd bought the same bikini I bought, the webby one with spiders on, the spider under the bed would be your friend, and check it out FOR you.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/G-SHOT-SPIDEX-Outfit-FATPACK/25388978

Hahaha!

• Haha 3

On 11/8/2023 at 7:19 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Sandor and I did another photo shoot.  He will be by eventually to share what he saw in the scene.  

Here's one of mine.  I call it the The Bored and Decadent Wealthy. xD

image.thumb.png.35b1cbcb020c78ac75209d1a035009be.png

I sure wish I could get rid of the round circular pattern in the background lighting, but every low light pic I take has them.

It looks like there is a point-light creating the vignette in the image. But if not, there is a setting in the Phototools panel on the GEN tab to control the vignette.

On 11/9/2023 at 9:18 AM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

It was mostly a discussion on EEPs and lighting. So... that's how our SL looked?

@BillFletcher Not sure what the TMI was???  I am a rule follower, so could you elaborate on what you saw in that post, so it can be avoided in the future?  Or you could just report it if you think it's inappropriate instead of starting another off topic side conversation. 

Well... we know where people's minds were. Of course, with Sandor, one reasonably ends up there. But Sandor isn't always going there.

People do so wander off-topic. IF YOU HAVE TO COMMENT at least include and on-topic part in the post.

Nal-DoomedShip-FS_007.jpg.821cc351bab61409dd43b7b400a1d060.jpg

Still wandering around in Doomed Ship...

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2