How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

WTF? I finally accepted the WIN 11 "upgrade", and I end up with with this as a basic filter? The two I actually liked don't even show up anymore!!!

That's my wife and me standing on a part of our house. Cat loved that pic, so we bought it.

Cat and sandor at house.png

Edited by Bagnu
sentence correction
  • Like 6
  • Sad 4

I've been looking for other volcanoes to make nooble sacrifices to the SL gods.

Snapshot_1484.thumb.jpg.b5e74c7df7d5426ce8a223f236512594.jpg

I've searched all over the world, and have stumbled upon a few so far.  

Snapshot_1487.thumb.jpg.fa470dff5df7f3136ebf899310e60cfd.jpg

I like this one

Snapshot_1488.thumb.jpg.5cf69ff369881363aa6d0f69a6ba62a5.jpg

This one is surrounded by a bunch of skyboxes, I think it is not very wise to build near active volcanoes, that are spewing lava, but what do I know?  Hmmm.. on second thought, I would love to have the luxury of having a home next to one, it would be so much more convenient when making offerings.. plus I would have a place to put all of my yard trimmings.

Snapshot_1485.thumb.jpg.dd6f7fdec66ca6b0c140427a495fcbc6.jpg

I even found inactive ones, this looks like a lovely spot for a swim.  Not practical for sacrificing though, the gods would not be pleased I think.

Snapshot_1486.thumb.jpg.de038790e3fb2d727d2c28720d0e2d00.jpg

There was even a rubber duck in it!  🤗💖😍

Snapshot_1493.thumb.jpg.cd8a4f929e9df556bb05eb02efb8d666.jpg

I got a little too close to this one.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2

While exploring for volcanoes in Bellisseria, I stumbled upon some hidden gems.

Snapshot_1495.thumb.png.6ff05c2b2c46a561b2b4d5338bb655e5.png

A mole home, in a cave?  I'm not even sure how they fit this in here, being that they are moles perhaps they dug an alternate path?  It reminds me of cars in malls. I guess they might know ant man, he may have provided them with the tech necessary.

Snapshot_1494.thumb.png.b81c6bbea9566bd4d7743c7896e07942.png

Well, what have we here?  Someone left their computer on.

Snapshot_1497.thumb.jpg.b60877b17b3b38a17c1d3949fef2d127.jpg

Hacking into the mole's computer, soon I will have all of their secret recipes!   There is also a book, "The ultimate guide for Tinfoil" I'm intrigued.   The computer defaults to twitter X, yeck..  I think I will goof around with the keyboard a little.

/me switches a few keycaps around and puts tape on bottom of mouse.

Mwahahahahahahaha!

/me takes swig of Magellan's Molish Cream

It is a shame that they drank all of the beer, it looks pretty good.  

(I wonder if LL actually would consider brewing their own grubweiser, I would grab some for sure)

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

SLURL please?

Sure, https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tyrafoon/82/217/22

I always put the SLURL on the pictures too. We're collecting some of your art so there's two of your works already in the gallery. I'm sure they'll be two more after your next gallery opening. I want to attend an opening one of these times but my sleeping schedule usually prevents it. Anyway, yes, have fun, go see. It's an unusual little gallery run by quirky artists. I'm talking about Bill. I'm not quirky, neither are you. It's only Bill.

edit. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Edited by cirleen
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 8/24/2023 at 10:52 PM, Bagnu said:

Now I'm curious. Does anyone else here use shared environment as their main visual setting?

Typically I use shared. If I start tweaking the environment for a picture I start from the region's 'shared'. I mostly move the sun to adjust shadows. But if things get too messed up I click into the default enviro and then make my own.

SS2023-08-01_001.thumb.jpg.0d65db76e1fb3594751a5f0f688145ab.jpg

This is the shared enviro for the Server & Scripting UG in Denby. I think Whirly made this one in the early days of the EEP dev.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I came to see the art, ended up with a nice chat with the two of you.
Later I went back to have a peek at the art, and I must say (although the galary is still in the early stages) there are some nice pieces to be seen there already.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I spent a lot of time yesterday in my alt with Lady Evergarden. She gave me a surprise. She put in a music room. She knows how much I miss playing drums on stage RL, and these even look close to the kit I have in RL. I Effing broke down and cried. Thanks. That meant a lot to me.

Istvan and lady E in music room.jpg

Lady E Singing Sandor.jpg

• Like 13